CH 17: A Soul Set Apart Part 1

-[Opening Intro:  0:07/138]-

Back to Luffy and Lumine's journey: timeskip after searching for a way to go to Inazuma, they couldn't find any leads. So they took a break, visited their friends in Mondstadt, and joined the adventurers' guild to do some commissions. Luffy and Lumine even trained harder. Later after training with Luffy, Lumine has improved, but Lumine is still not as strong as Luffy. Lumine thought about this and needs to be stronger enough to beat the unkown god if she approach again. A week later, and there still hasn't been any lead to travel to Inazuma. As they pass through Monndstadt, they find Katheryne, the receptionist of the adventurers

Luffy: Oi Katheryne!

Katheryne: it has been a while since you joined the Adventures' Guild. Are your adventures going smoothly?

Lumine: More companions would be nice...

Katheryne: Hmm... Is that so? Apart from your own skills, reliable teamates are also indispensable when adventuring. Another person to count on is always good, after all but recruiting such dependable companions is no easy matter, is it?

Paimon: Yup, and it's even hard to get a guide as good as Paimon.

Katheryne: Ah, yes, I do have some information that may be of help to you... Let me consult our records... Ah, there it is. There's been a certain blond stranger who arrived in Mondstadt lately, dressed on most unusual clothes.

Paimon: Blond... Dresses are all funny... It feels like Paimon's heard this one before... W-Wait- do you mean...

Lumine: Could it be...?

Luffy: Blond hair... Funny looking.... Sabo!?

Paimon: I meant Lumine's brother...

Luffy: Oh...

Paimon: Does that stranger's face look... Anything like hers!?

Katheryne: Hmm? Like the Honorary Knight? No, they couldn't look more different. This stranger is a very tall man and even has an eyepatch...

Luffy imagine the description Katheryne told. And thought of Kaeya.

Luffy: Kaeya's twin brother?

Paimon: Seriously? How does this have anything to do with Kaeya? Eyepatches can't prove that you're related, anyway!

Katheryne: That stranger declined the Guild's invitation, so I can't say that I know anything about the relationship between him and Mr. Kaeya. Nonetheless, you can look for him if you're interested, Perhaps he might accept your commission instead. After all, is not uncommon for some adventures to not want to be limited by the Guild, but be happy to accept a fellow adventure's requests.

Luffy: Thanks Katharyne!

Lumine: He mean't Katheryne.

Katheryne: No problem, beside, Luffy The Straw Hat Pirate, and Lumine The Honorary Knight of Favonius, who saved Monstadt after all. Your deeds are the stuff of song for all the bards in the city even now.

Luffy: I didn't know we were so famous!

Lumine: Well, alright then. About that stranger...