Accident or conspiracy?

Start from the beginning

Bella looks at Jeongguk while hesitantly stating, "They also feel that Ella is the suitable partner for you. She is beautiful, powerful, and smart in business. You and her will be a powerful couple. The families know each other, and she seems to like you."

"Mother you know my answer," Jeongguk says.

"That was before. Aren't you going to consider it again? I won't say no to them so quickly. I believe you will think it over and also understand how it is the best option for you. No one in Gandok can compete with Ella in status." She rubs gently on Jeongguk's arm trying to coax him into saying yes.

"Son you have to understand what is best for you. Think about it and come home for dinner tonight. Don't miss it. Everyone is going to be there. She will also come, you two can talk. Ask her about marriage and plans. The whole Gandok is looking forward to your marriage."

Jeongguk becomes unhappy with his mother's exertion but says nothing. He looks away.

Bella knows she is forcing her son. Her husband was also on Jeongguk's side. He wanted Jeongguk to choose whoever he liked, but Bella was impatient now.

She is afraid her son will not pay attention to marriage and will spend his life on the welfare of Gandok. If Jeongguk doesn't show his interest she will take it into her own hands to find a suitable partner for him, and Ella's proposal came just at the right time.

She looks at the wristwatch and grabs her clutch, ready to leave. Mr. Han bows to her as she walks towards the door. He follows behind.

She stops in the track, thinking of something, and turns to advise Jeongguk about it.

"I saw second young master Kim here. I won't ask why you took him in for the internship, but stay away from him. He is never a good news."

"Intelligent people are hard to understand. He is good at his work." Jeongguk meets her eyes, daring to take Taehyung's side. Bella is taken aback.

Jeongguk never answered her in this way. Then she remembers how he always becomes defensive when this person is involved. She purses her lips and leaves.

Mr. Han hesitantly enters the room after sending Bella away. He inhales the angry pheromones and hesitantly observes Jeongguk.

"Did mother talk to Taehyung before coming here?" Jeongguk asks.

Mr. Han feels pressure build over him. He breathes. "Yes, she happened to meet him while talking to young Master Ji."

"Why did you fail to fill me with this information?" Jeongguk says, his anger was evident in the air that was suffocating Mr. Han.

Jeongguk leaves the room immediately, striding towards the elevator. He pushes the button to reach the floor where Taehyung works.

Mr. Han inhales and loosens his tie. He then calls a number to enquire about Taehyung.

As soon as Jeongguk steps into the editorial department, he hurries to check on Taehyung. He was a bit anxious that Taehyung might have felt bad and would be upset. He opened the door to his office but couldn't find him inside. The interns were busy with their work.

They look up at him in surprise and are about to greet him, but Jeongguk leaves. He checks other rooms. He couldn't sense Taehyung. The alpha had put scent blockers.

He thinks of checking the library. Taehyung might be there. Mr. Han hurries to him and fills him with the information.

"They are not here. Second young master Kim and young master Ji have left the office together. It seems they have gone to a party." Mr. Han answers, a bit breathless.