The slap echoed the room Vansh shivered because of it. Raxit grabbed his hairs

"Kya hai" Rax spoke with wrath.

"Ch-chhod" Vansh continued to jerk and bang.

"Manik video bana le iski abhi bahot sundar dikh raha hai pata nahi fir kaisa dikhe" He ordered Manik while glaring at Vansh. It seemed like Vansh would be eaten raw just by his eyes.

"Kya kar raha tha tu wahan? " Raxit spoke in a very deep voice it was making Vansh scared but he was so confident don't know how.

"Kahan" As soon as he complete another tight slap was on other cheek.

"Pata hai tughe kahan" He was on edge of erupting and if he would than note the date, it will be death anniversary of Vansh Kaushal

"Kya kar raha tha tu AHILYA ke saath? " He finally asked

"Ahilya? "

"Haan AHILYA.. AHILYA RAXIT THAKUR" I roared , debouching the whole oxygen out of him.

"Are you mad? She is Ahilya Rathore" Oh my holy God, how can he have so much confidence to talk to me in this way. Hard Nut.

"I know you are a hard nut but trust me i won't leave any of these two nuts of yours" I exclaimed with a smirk

"Plus she is my too be wife" Further I added

"What were you doing there?" I asked him in such a way that it's final time to answer.

A silence.

I opened my phone and dialed a number and i didn't called it but just dialled, "You know who's number is this? " I asked him clenching his dirty collars.

"Stoppp" He yelled.

"Don't dial it. I will tell you the truth" He was horrified. The way he was stopping me from dialling that number expressed it in a very certain way that the number belongs to someone special..

"Speak"

"I was there to talk to her" He pucked these words and stopped.

"Mayra Kaushal umm, married to Vansh Kaushal and having a three year old daughter. Manik! I think I should call Mayra and than Tandav would be held at Kaushal House"

"No no no no don't" Vansh pleaded as bids of tears were forming in his eyes.

"Than fuckin speak Kaushal" I screamed

"She was a drug taker"

"So? "

"She used drugs so i supplied it to her as I did it illegally and now as she reduced it supply I was frustrated as I was not getting chance to meet her. That day, I went to tried to coercion her but she was refusing it so.. " And i slapped him hard. I couldn't , I just couldn't control myself.

"Cheap that's so cheap Mr. Vansh Kaushal. Yours wife with a three year old daughter are at home and you. You are trying to power a woman! "

He was bowing his head down. Maybe, he is guilty.

"From now onwards Try even looking at her with your dirty eyes I will pull those eyeballs out"I said in my famous dominating voice.

" Manik, talk to him about business related interference and I am going to my lioness AHILYA. "I said picking my phone from the table and getting out of the apartment.

I got 2 miss calls from Mumma so I called her.

Rax: yes mumma

Abhilasha: where are you Rax?