- Hey - she held my shoulders with her hands and shook my body until the moment I fell silent - I didn't know these things. Sorry, ok? As soon as I find her, I'll take you two out of here. Right?

I was too upset to answer her without punching her in the face. What's the problem with these people? First a disturbed father, then a murderous security guard and now a limitless friend. It's no wonder that Mina suffered, and still suffers, from the coexistence she had with them. I know I don't have the right to decide the people Mina keeps in her life, but at the moment I'm not seeing good things come from the presence of any of them.

Nayeon finished her drink in three more sips and left me alone at the bar saying she would look for Mina. I didn't want to face that dancing mass of people, but standing still wasn't helping me at all either. I adjusted my clothes and invaded the crowd at the first gap I found; everything was very hot, deafening and dark. It would be difficult to recognize even my mother in that place. I slowly made my way through the people, scanning all the corners and faces around me, but I couldn't find hers.

I lost count of how many hands trailed up my legs and how many dubious looks were thrown my way. The people there looked like butchers at a meat show, eager to get close enough to take a piece. A shiver ran up my spine as I felt my body being pulled back suddenly and colliding with another. The scream came to my throat, but it didn't pass through my lips because I smelled the perfume. Her perfume. I turned abruptly into her arms and sighed in relief to see that my senses had not let me down. But those eyes that smiled overwhelmingly when they met mine didn't seem familiar at all.

- Minari, let's go home. - I asked, but it was in vain. She shook her head and slid her index finger over my lips. – Please, I'm not feeling well here.

- What happened? – She staggered towards me, the strong breath of alcohol came straight into my face.

- Why were you drinking?

- It was just a little. - I snorted, taking her hand and dragging her to the first quiet corner I found there.

- Mina, you...

I was interrupted by the abrupt contact of our mouths, my body faltered for a split second, falling back and stopping against the wall. I tried to move away from the freezing concrete, but Mina quickly placed one of her legs between mine and pressed lightly. My hands automatically fell on her shoulders and then I pushed her body away with all my strength.

- What's wrong? - she said in a sigh, throwing her sweaty hair to the side.

My eyes betrayed my mind and succumbed to my body's desires to admire her in that moment. When I realized, Mina was already glued to me again, with her hands running wildly over my body.

- Mina, no. - I replied, trying to hide the pleasure and my voice, but without much success.

- Why not? - she whispered in my ear making me shiver - Have you ever had sex in a public place?

- What? - I forced my hands against her body again, this time being able to push her just one step back.

- Yes or no? - I fixed my eyes on hers without believing the absurd question.

- Of course not, if I didn't do it with you, then I never did it before.

- Was I your first? – Mina twisted her face for a moment as she stared at me. - You must have drugged me a lot, huh?! You know I don't like virgins.

I just couldn't understand where this was all coming from. I can't believe what I'm hearing. So this is how she gets under the influence of alcohol?

- Love, let's just go, please. - I asked, holding her hand again. I waited for some sign of disagreement from her, but I didn't get it so I decided to pull her out of there.