Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (2) |

After the number was called, the invisible barrier disappeared and the interviewer walked through the glass door smoothly. Tan Gui had long legs and could walk fast enough to quickly sweep past the members of the same team without leaving any trace.

Numbers 516-520 are a combination of three men and two women. 516 is a middle-aged man with a shrewd look, his hair is tied with thick mousse, and he is wearing an expensive hand-customized suit. He looks like a professional elite. 517 is a male programmer, wearing a standard plaid shirt with thin hair, 518 is the urban beauty who tried to team up with him before, and 519 is a middle-aged woman wearing a bloated and thick cotton-padded jacket.

Tan Gui saw her in the crowd. At that time, No. 519 was wearing a pair of bright red cotton slippers, but now they have turned into a pair of black Mary Jane leather shoes that don't fit well. It seems that she managed to find a way to borrow them from a kind person. After going through several previous eliminations, those who can persist to the interview basically have normal thinking ability. At least they know that the dress does not have to be a suit and leather shoes, but it must not be too casual.

Many of those who had failed to borrow suitable clothes before him had safely completed the interview process and reappeared in the corridor. Tan Gui had reason to suspect that dressing up was not an elimination item. But this is a fatal interview. If you fail, you will die. You should be more cautious in details. This is why he took off his mask just now and used the reflection of the glass to straighten the crooked collar of his coat.

Seeing the familiar gray coat appearing near her again, and even on the same team as herself, No. 518 couldn't help but feel resentful. She glanced at this cold boy who showed no pity for her, and the great resentment disappeared immediately. The other person was actually more handsome than she thought!

This young boy's face is the kind of good-looking that can make people's brain shut down instantly, and they can't think of suitable words of praise for a while. With such an impactful beauty, the other party must be used to being sought after, and the previous behavior of rejecting her has become normal and reasonable.

"Can you go faster? I'm in danger of dying!" the middle-aged woman impatiently urged No. 518, who was temporarily down due to the impact of the beauty. The interviewees who successfully came out in front all queued up in order, and the people behind also followed the same example, and no one jumped in line randomly.

518 then came to his senses and quickened his pace to follow. It was only a short distance from the waiting position to the conference hall where the interview was held. No. 516 walked in the front and reached out to push open the ajar door of the conference room. A wave of cold air suddenly hit his face, causing 518, who was wearing the thinnest clothes, to sneeze several times in a row.

The weather outside is indeed very cold, but for No. 518, who is driving to shop on weekends, there is sufficient heating in the car and room, so there is no need to wear such thick clothes. And unfortunately, her woolen coat happened to be left in the fitting room, and she was only wearing a thin bare-leg artifact under her skirt.

After entering the room according to the order, the cold was worse than in the corridor. The excessive cold made her feel like she was in an ice cave. She shook her head physiologically, and her teeth collided together, making an uncontrollable crunching sound.

"Where did this little dusty mouse come from in our company?" A dissatisfied voice came from another floor, accompanied by a malicious look that was condescending, mean and vicious.

The scolded young woman's brain was slow due to the cold and could no longer function normally at this moment. This familiar and vicious language suddenly touched her sensitive nerves, and the system issued continuous notifications in a voice that she could only hear.

My Wife is the Infinite Game BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara