19| Loving Her

BRIELLA

BRIELLA

It's been a few days since my brothers went and spoke to Scar, he's no longer Don and he's not in hiding?
I don't know, Abdul told us he's going to Lebanon to stay for a while with Karima.

I'm going over to Rafael's today, he started officially filling in for Miguel, he's now the Don of the Spanish mafia! I'm really proud of him!

I told Faye and Violet about my relationship and they're both so happy for me, they decided to plan a girls night, inviting my cousins, Hayoon-Aera and the Zaid twins.

Rafael told me that he has a surprise for me, which I hate. I hate surprises!

I grabbed my bag and hopped onto my motorbike, Marco got me three more bikes! One is pink, one is black and the other is white. I'm obsessed with the pink one right now but it needs a few adjustments so I'll be bringing the white with me!

 I'm obsessed with the pink one right now but it needs a few adjustments so I'll be bringing the white with me!

RAFAEL

"Is Briella coming over now?" Miguel asked, playing with his hair.

"Yeah," I responded. "Tell Jorge to keep his dick in his pants."

I explained to my men that Briella's coming over, Alexi, Paul and Jorge all smirked at me, they probably think they're going to flirt with her but they're fucking not. Jorge is the worst for flirting, he'd flirt with a brick if it had tits.

Anyways, I told Brie to come over, I bought her a little something...

I heard the door and immediately went to go greet Brie. My guards let her in, once she caught my eyes, a beautiful smile rested on her face.

"Come on," I told her, holding my hand out for hers. "Let me show you what I got you."
She hesitantly took my hand and I showed her the way. Once we got to the office, she plumped herself on my seat, spinning around and around, making me playfully roll my eyes.

I grabbed the gift from the windowsill and handed it to her.

"A box of chocolates?" She asked, a soft smirk appeared on her face.

"Open it."

She slowly opened the box, revealing the cute little rocks she always talks about.

"Oh my god!" She happily smiled

"Oh my god!" She happily smiled. "Oh, Raf! You didn't have to!"

"I love seeing that smile on your face." I told her, making her smile even more. She stood from my seat and pulled me into a passionate kiss, I softly stroked her long wavy hair, tangling my fingers in her waves.

I could look into her eyes all day, she has a hint of green near her iris. Her eyes almost look like the earth, and goddamn, the way her electric eyes creates fireworks. I absolutely adore her, I'd do anything to make her happy.

I'm in love with her....but it's too early to tell her.

"Thank you Rafael, I love you." Briella whispered into my chest.

Ooop....maybe it's not too early.

"I love you too butterfly."

I held her so close to me, she perfectly fit in my arms, I rested my chin on her head.

"Right," I spoke up, "would you like to do anything today?"

Briella looked up at me, "aren't you working?"

"I can do that later."

VIOLET

VIOLET

Can y'all keep a secret?

Okay, if I tell you this, you can NOT tell anyone!

Especially Brie...

I'm sleeping with Marco.

Yes, I know, he's a big scary mafia man. He's one of my friends brothers. He's dangerous. He's a dick. He probably doesn't even like me.

But god, he's just so...breathtaking.

That's the other way I can describe him.

He's just something else.

A/N

Violet you dirty dog x