13| Rage

BRIELLA

BRIELLA

My brothers called the De Luca siblings to come over, without their parents. We all waited in the dining room, anger filled the room. I didn't know what to do, I kept thinking about what I said. Maybe it was a mistake, I don't want to ruin their family. God, I've only arrived and I'm already wreaking havoc.

Fiona and Margot sat with their hands intertwined, my brothers except Bruno and Beckham were confused as hell.

My other cousin barged in, "we told them we're going to a party, what's up?" Alli said catching her breath.

Marco signaled them to sit down, "Briella has something to tell us and by the look of their faces, it's not good news."

I looked up to see panic and anger. I bit my lip and began talking.

"So remember when I said I thought I knew your mother?" I started.

"Mhm." my cousins said.

"Well, I remember how I know her now." I stated.

I wasn't afraid. I was more furious with hints of anxiety.

"She knew where I was when Jason took me." I quietly stated, lifting my head up.

My brothers faces dropped. I took a breath in before continuing.

"She had visited Jason a few times. The first time I could remember, I was 10 years old. She would always give him money for his drugs or some shit." Now that I think about it, I'm fucking enraged. Not that I didn't recognize her, but that she left me with him.

"Now let's not forget, I was ten fucking years old. She knew where I was for seventeen years and didn't tell anyone." My voice rose as I spoke, venom dripping from my tongue.

"What the actual fuck." Valentino whispered.

Alliana, Lorenzo and Roma were devastated. The rest, well let's just say they were not happy.

Valentino stood up, "bring her here" he shouted at the guards.
"Valentino no!" Vivi shouted, grabbing his arm.
I started to think that she didn't believe me....

"We need a plan, we can't just storm in and grab her." She added.

"Call Armani, he'll know what to do." Marco claimed.

Damon grabbed his phone from his pocket, calling our uncle immediately.

"Armani? Can you come over?" He mumbled, you could hear the anger in his voice.

"It's about your wife, Armani. Come over now."

He hung up the phone before storming off to god knows where. Rocco and Ian followed.

"I'm so sorry, Brie." Roma said while hugging me.
I held her tightly, letting her know that I wasn't angry at them.

Fifteen minutes later, Armani stormed in.
He caught eyes with me before looking around the table to see his kids.