18| The Downfall of Scar Zaid

HALA

HALA

I left Ciro in bed, Briella told me she'll check up on him and all while we go and speak to my low life waste of sperm brother.

I genuinely couldn't believe what Beckham was telling me, I'm so deeply disappointed in Scar, if he ever loved Brie, he would've never done that.

We bombarded into the mansion, I screamed Scar's name at the top of my lungs, passing everyone along the way.
Briella's brothers rushed behind me, the anger filled the atmosphere. I stormed into Scar's office, finding my siblings and parents.

"Hala!" Dad smiled, I haven't been back here in two years, I couldn't bare to see ugly ass Scar.

"What's going on?" Nour asked, she knew immediately that something was up.

"Tell them what you did!" I demanded Scar, everyone turned their heads to face an anxious pussy ass Scar.

"Too afraid to say? Okay, I'll tell them," I spoke, turning to my parents. "Your dear Scar drugged our Briella with fucking Xanax for months and lied about the Polish going after her!"

My parents looked conflicted, they couldn't believe their perfect little golden boy would do such a thing.

"Please tell me she's lying." Mom whispered, shaking her head.
Scar dropped his head, looking down at the floor. "I don't know what she's talking about."

"Are you fucking kidding Scar!?" Dad screamed, he turned around to the De Luca brothers. "Take him off the mission, Kamal can do it."

"I'll do it too!" Nour said, hoping over to us. Farid didn't say a word, he always stuck up for Scar, even when he was wrong which made no sense to me.

Mom was so upset, she stormed out of the room, Nour, Beckham and I followed her.

"Mom!" I rushed to her, softly placing my hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"What's Briella's number? I want to apologize, god she didn't deserve that." My mom's voice broke, a slow tear ran down her face. Beckham hugged her reassuringly while I rubbed her back.

"Is she okay now?" She asked, we all nodded which caused her lips to form a genuine smile.

"I'm telling dad to take back his place as Don," mom told us. "Scar has fucked up too many things recently."

Oh yeeeeaaaaaah

BRIELLA

~3 hours later~

Everyone finally arrived home, Nour and Kamal decided to join us. Kamal gave me a sympathetic smile while Nour had a look of guilt washed over her face.

"They're joining the mission, Scar has been kicked off." Marco explained. I nodded. Then, out of nowhere, Kamal ran up to me and squeezed the dear life out of me.

"I'm so sorry for my dumb ass brother Brie, we'll cut off his balls for you." He whispered.

"Um....no that's not necessary but I really appreciate the thought." I told Kamal, returning the hug.

"Your mom texted me, please tell her I appreciate her but she doesn't have to apologize." I told Kamal and his sisters. They all smiled softly and nodded.

"Right, where's that nephew of mine?" Kamal clapped his hands, running up the stairs, waking up Miguel and Rafael.

"Oh they're home!" Miguel smiled at my brothers.

"You guys can stay here, it's super late." Marco said, giving them a comforting smile.

"Can Rafael stay with me?" I smirked.

Marco squinted his eyes at me before agreeing, realizing I'm no longer a kid.

I grabbed Rafael's hand and trailed him to my room.

"I guess I'm sleeping alone then..." Miguel whispered.

"You can stay with me...." Kamal said, walking down the stairs.

I closed my bedroom door and smiled at Rafael, his beautiful green eyes are to die for.
He just looked so godly, even when he's tired. I got in bed beside him, I wrapped my leg over him.
He rested his hand on my lower back while stroking my hair.

"I'm really sorry for all this drama," I spoke, "I'm sure you're already exhausted from it."

He let out a small laugh. "It's a little bit of excitement, ain't it?"

For the first time in my life, I felt peace.
No worry could be found in my mind, my body was completely relaxed and I was lying beside who makes me feel new emotions.
I never felt peace with Scar, and now that I know what it feels like, I want it more.