14| Clubbing

Marcus Garcia, 20

BRIELLA

BRIELLA

I came back to my senses once Cassidy came over with a tray of alcohol.
"I got us shots!" She screamed.
"I can see that!"
We started taking our shots, while the rest of the girls were dancing or flirting.

We were right beside the bar, easy access and all. Cassidy started singing, not going to lie, I thought someone was hurting her.

I stood there, half sober- half drunk, giggling at her and her amazing voice. That's sarcasm by the way.

I took a few shots and it hit me like a truck. Damn, I used to never get easily drunk. Life has changed girl.

I started dancing with Cassidy, being the drunk people we are. I lost myself in the rhythm, Cassidy then decided to bum bounce me... thanks Cass, thanks a lot.

YOU IDIOT THANKS ALOT THANKS TO YOU MY IPADS-

I bumped into someone and when I say "bumped", I mean fell. He caught me before I fell to the ground.

"Hehehehe I'm sorry!" I said to the guy.

"Wait.."

I know that voice...

"Brie?!"

I turned around to the guy, revealing the one thing I tried to avoid tonight.

"Marcus..."

He looked over my shoulder, seeing Cassidy and a very drunk Roma that just appeared.

"Brie... they're dangerous people why are you with them?" He said with concern.

I looked back, seeing Cassidy and Roma dancing like mad people.

"Oh them? *hiccup* they're my family." I drunkly shouted over the music.

He seemed surprised by my answer before pulling me out to the hallway. The music was faint, people were making out in the halls. The low lights had little bugs in them, I looked up and couldn't take my eyes off it.