CHAPTER 8 - Her feelings

PRIYA

Kallidaikurichi, Tirunelveli

" (∂ + M) Ψ = 0 "

"What the hell is this?" I yelled while Sita chuckled.

Sita was my best friend. We knew each other since our childhood. She's funny as hell and crazy. I mean, crazier than me!

"Hence proved! He's a Physics genius," she said.

Yeah! I narrated her, everything about the journey. Including my feelings. I also showed her his picture. Yup! I didn't delete it.

Though my heart pained for leaving him. But...

What else I could have done? 

I love him! But still, that doesn't justify his behaviour. How dare he misbehave with me? That too, when I was sleeping.

I couldn't get over him, and his deeds.

My thoughts broke when I heard Sita, "I know you're angry with him, but still, I think he's in love with you. Just call him."

That idiot had written his contact number behind that stupid note. I couldn't interpret what he means by that symbols. To be frank, his handwriting was so beautiful.

"Priya, why don't we google its meaning?" My ears went erect with Sita's suggestion.

That's a great idea, actually.

So I caught hold of my mobile and typed the symbolic representation quickly.

I clicked th first site which stated,

The above equation is that of Dirac and is the most beautiful equation known in physics. The phenomenon of is described, which in practice states that:

"If two systems interact with each other for a certain period of time and are then separated, they can no longer be described as two distinct systems, but somehow, they become one system. In other words, what happens to one of them continues to influence the other, even if they are kilometers or light years away ".

The definition of quantum entanglement lends itself easily to more romantic interpretations.

Sita burst out laughing and my cheeks blushed with his written confession

"Seriously? He's so in love with you, girl. Please contact him, soon."

She was right, but I was still in a state of surprise. "But... He.."

"Oh just shut up! He might have kissed you accidentally. And obviously, we all know how Indian trains are. You know, once I splashed water due the sudden jerk during the travel. Honestly, what he did was wrong but he's not entirely at fault," she explained.

Slowly, realisation dawned upon me. That's what Karthik tried to explain me?

Oh God! Why didn't I listen to him before?

Sita nudged me, "Already singing duets with him?"

I hit her playfully and said, "Nothing of that sort. But he's getting engaged. So am I." 

Yeah! My parents fed me with the tremendous shock when I stepped in. They arranged a groom for me and I was going to get engaged next week.

She smiled mischievously and replied, "Did you see the groom?"

"Huh!?"

"Idiot! First see the groom and then talk," she pushed me out of my room.

Scratching my head, I went towards the kitchen and inquired mom, "Ma? Can you lend me the groom's photo?"