EPILOGUE

A/N : New readers, please let me know if I should update any bonus chapters featuring #KarYa.

KARTHIK

Finally!

I WAS MARRIED!

To the love of my life!

Overwhelmed with all those feelings, I waited for my bride.

Yup! It's our wedding night.

The room was decorated with flowers, especially roses and jasmine. Scented candles illuminated the room whilst incense sticks' aroma clouded the surrounding.

Fruits, sweets and what not? Sometimes, I wonder why they keep all these. Anyway, I don't think the couple would eat all of them. It would take the entire night to do so.

Then, when would they... 

Ahhemm... Let that thought be aside. 

The door creaked and Priya's silhouette came into my view. She was dressed in a ordinary saree which made her look extraordinary. The mangalsutra that I tied, embellished her neck and a pinch of vermillion adored her hair partition.

My wife!

My unwavering gaze made her nervous and her cheeks turned pink. She blushed and handed me the glass of milk.

I had a sip, looking into her eyes and returned the glass. She drank the reminder and perched the glass on the side table.

Breaking the silence, I said, "Sit down, Priya." 

She nodded and seated herself on our bed. I mirrored her action and asked, "Are you comfortable, here?"

She smiled. "Yes. I am doing good."

Silence occupied the atmosphere and I didn't know what to speak.

"Karthi?"

I looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Can we sleep?" she asked.

Sleep? Seriously? Is she not comfortable with me?

Maybe, she needs time.

Consoling myself, I told her, "Okay!"

Her expressions changed at my utterance. "Are you sure?" she asked.

I nodded. 

All of a sudden, she shouted, "What the hell?! You wanna sleep on your wedding night?"

That's what she wanted, right?

I looked at her as confusion consumed me. "But you said, we'll sleep."

She smacked her head, sighing. "What am I going to do with you? Oh God!"

I stayed quiet as I couldn't understand anything.

"I just thought of pranking you. But, you..." she dragged.

Oh!

"Then... Are you okay with this? I mean..."

I stopped talking as she placed her index finger over my lips.

"Karthi, I love you!" she said and embraced me.

I hugged her back. "I love you, Priya!"

I showered her neck with kisses, making her fist my shirt collar. I pulled back and stared into her eyes. 

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She smiled and neared me. Our lips were almost grazing at each other. I cupped her face and smashed my lips on hers.