Plans within plans part 2

Start from the beginning

''Nymeria.'' the hologram of Roxanna came to life as a spider droid walked upto her. ''I see that you are quite gloomy.''

''Laugh it up, Roxanna. Just because you are the one going to Coruscant and other places doesn't mean you get to gloat over me. Remember that it's my sorcery that's keeping all these people working.'' Nymeria told the female Chiss in a slightly hostile way. She hated being the one to be teased by others.

''Oh, I didn't come here to gloat, Nymeria. Can't I check in on my battle sister?'' Roxanna asked. ''No. I came to check in and see how things are. From how they look, I'd say that they're pretty normal.''

''Is that doubt I hear from your voice, Roxanna?''

''A little bit. We wouldn't want to disappoint lord Salazar by being lazy all of a sudden now, wouldn't me?'' Roxanna asked with a sly smirk. She knew where to target and how to deliever it. ''Anyways, onto business. I'm pleased to inform you that Thalia and I have recruited over 200,000 from Coruscant's under levels and we will be coming to Ziost shortly.''

''200,000? In so short a time?'' Nymeria was stunned by how quickly it went. ''I guess lord Salazar wasn't kidding about Coruscant's population. Fine. I'll get the ritual ready to turn them all into... 'organic droids' like the first batch.''

''Did you hear the news, Nymeria?''

''Of lord Salazar's older sister? Yes. Most surprising, Roxanna. Do you believe she may possess force sensitivity like lord Salazar?''

''I'm uncertain but if she does, it'll be in all of our best interest to train her before she loses it. I'm certain that if she is force sensitive, lord Salazar won't miss the oppurtunity.'' Roxanna replied, as well as giving her own thoughts. ''Did the gift from Geonosis arrive?''

''You mean the queen and the royal egg? It'll be arriving soon.'' as Nymeria said this, the ship transporting the Geonosian queen and egg had arrived at Ziost. ''Scratch that. It's here already. I'll talk later, Roxanna.'' Nymeria unfolded her bat like wings and flew to see the ship. She saw the sith cultists bring the Geonosian queen into the fortress for her mind dominating ritual. The queen struggled but it was useless. She was brought forward into a dark chamber that had a floating bowl of water in the middle. Nymeria stood there with her crimson glowing eyes and a sinister smile. The water caught dark blue fire and Nymeria began chanting in the ancient sith tongue. Soon, blue smoke in the shape of tendrils came to the Geonosian queen, turning her into a mindless servant of the Sith Eternal and Cobra.

''Good. Lord Salazar will be most pleased.'' muttered Nymeria. ''With the Geonosian queen at our command, she'll lay generations of slave labour to work for his military and construction projects. He'll be so pleased with my work.'' she was happy with herself and then turned to the cultists. ''Take her to a secluded room and give her food to eat. She'll soon continue laying the new batch of labourers.''

The sith cultists nodded and took the Geonosian queen away to a secluded room specifically designed for her. Nymeria walked away to check in on the construction for vehicles and the troopers of the newly made P.M.C Cobra. With the amount of resources they had, it was going smoothly and soon enough, Cobra could work in the shadows to further the Sith Eternal's grand plan.