55

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ, ꜰʟ

"Yo bird brain ass" Woo said, trynna roast me.

"Yo big back ahh, tight jean wearin ahh, wife beater wearin ahh, big belly ass" I said, clapping back laughing.

"See this why ion play withchu cuz u be going too far" Woo said, hitting his blunt.

"She ate you up G" Kenny Muney said, sipping his sprite as we all walked to the stage.

"It's hotter than a BITCH out here" Key said, I fixed his chains for him.

"Boa u lookin clean as fuck" Jay Fizzle said, passing key the blunt.

"Bitch you know I'm a MUHHFUCKIN P-I-M-P" Key said, dusting his shoulders off hitting the blunt. "Thanks to da greatest stylist of all time. Big fuckin Story"

"Yeah don't play wit it" I said, hitting the Kodak.

They smacked their lips, laughing.

"Mane if you don't get yooooooo" Woo said, laughing pushing me a lil.

I'm cool wit ebbbbbbb. Got Memphis homies, Chiraq homies, Atlanta homiesss. Any of my clients who I be around, their gang automatically becomes my gang too. I'm just cut like that.

"Y'all always hatingggg. Get on my nerves" I said, folding my arms.

"Mr. Glock, your on next" one of the crew members told him.

We began walking towards the stage.

The crew gave him the mic and started putting his ear pieces in.

"Nah Hollon ion need that. It be fucking me up" Key said, taking the ear piece out his ears.

They handed him his Mic, we began walking up the steps then stopped on the steps waiting for Memphis.

"Story u wanna announce it??" Dj Memphis asked getting ready to walk to his booth, I nodded.

"Don't fuck it up either" Woo said.

"Shut up nigga" I said, walking to Memphis as he gave me the mic.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded.

I ran to the middle of the stage.

"WADDDUPPP YALLLLLLLL" I said into the mic, waving. "YALL MAKE SOME NOISE WHAT THE FUCK?? AHHH"

I laughed as they cheered. "Y'all ready to see Mr. Glock???"

"KEY GLOCK KEY GLOCK KEY GLOCK" they shouted.

"WHEN I SAY MR. YALL SAY GLOCK. MR"

"GLOCK"

"MR"

"GLOCK"

"Glizock" his adlib went off, I ran back over to Memphis booth handing him the mic back.

Something Bout Me started playing, he began walking out fixing his chains.

"Let me tell you niggas lil' somethin' 'bout me
Yeah, I got nine cars, they don't need no key
Glock on my side, I be ridin' through the streets
I be gettin' to the money, I got need for speed"