22

Omniscient
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

Story woke up, groaning loud as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Come on baby, chill" she said, rubbing her little belly.

The pain got worse as she gripped the pillow tight, turning on her lamp.

"Damn what's wrong?" She asked, rubbing her belly.

She poked at her belly, looking waiting to see if the baby kick back.

She didn't see or feel a kick.

She grabbed her phone calling Lani.

"Huh?" Lani answered, sounding drowsy.

"Come here" she said, pulling the cover back looking between her legs as she screamed loud. "NOO NOOO NOOOOO"

Lani flew in the room, looking seeing the big puddle of blood on her sister bed.

"Oh my god" Lani said, holding her chest as her heart dropped.

"WHAT HAPPEN?" treasure flew into the room, half sleep. She looked and seen the blood as her eyes got wide. "What the fuck. Why u bleeding so much??"

"I dont feel-" Story said, before passing out.

__________________________________

"Where am I?" Story asked, waking up looking at the IVs in her arm.

Treasure looked over at her child, treasure been crying for the past 2 hours worried about her child.

"Hospital" Lani said, looking over at her.

"How is my baby?" Story asked.

Lani looked away, closing her eyes as Story started crying.

"No" story said, crying out.

Story feel like her heart has been ripped from her chest.

"You been under too much stress lately. They believe that's what caused you to miscarry. They got the rest out of you, you will be discharged tomorrow" treasure said, sniffling walking over to Story holding her.

Story cried all night long.

_________________________________

📍: ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴄɪᴛʏ

"Boa I'm blocked, what da fuck I did now?" Nudy asked, texting Story off Instagram, Twitter (X), Facebook, Her Email, TikTok, and he tried calling her ipad and computer but no answer.

"Shit she blocked me too, Ian even do none" Baby Drill said, trying to text her for Nudy.

"Weird shit always happen when I'm away from home" Nudy said, sitting down rolling up his blunt. "Where latto?"