17

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Where yo clothes?" He asked.

Right, but this her house so ima mind my business.

"Boy shut up. Hello, welcome in. My apologies for the half nakedness, he just threw up all over my clothes. Here so I can change" she said, handing Nudy their sleeping son. "Be right back"

He held him in his arms, sitting down on the couch.

"Come sit down" Nudy told me.

"I'm good" I told him, watching him cradle his son in his arms.

He's such a good father. Wonder how it woulda been if I had his baby.

I found out I was 5 months pregnant, same month we broke up. I was stressing, i feel like it's my fault I put too much stress on the baby.

I wanted my baby, it was just the wrong place wrong time I guess. We've never talked about it since I told him, he never asked so I never told.

"Okay my bad. Hi I'm Angel nice to meet you" His baby mama said coming back in the living room.

"I'm Story, nice to meet you too" I said.

"Come have a seat" She said, sitting on the other seat.

"I'm good thank you" I told her.

I looked down seeing Bre with her thumb in her mouth standing next to me, holding my leg.

I watched him take care of the baby, my heart started feeling a lil heavy.

I text Lani telling her to call me quick. Next thing u know, my phone rung quick as hell.

"Excuse me for a moment, gotta take a phone call" I said, walking out the door.

I walked back to the car, answering.

"Wassup?" Lani answered.

"I can't do it" I told her.

"Do what"

"Well I alr done it but still. My heart feeling heavy"

"Oh yeah. U at the baby mamas house"

"Yeah, I seen him with the youngest and ion know but my heart started feeling heavy" I said, looking away trying to fight the tears.

"You can always make another"

"5 months, I felt the kicks. I started a bond with my baby, it hurt so bad. I don't wanna go thru that again" I said, as the tears rolled.

"I know it hurt, I went thru the same thing but I kilt mines. Don't do it till ur ready and you feel the household is stable. Don't just become a baby mama, be a wife first. Nie wipe yo face and get back innat house"

"Yes ma'am" I said, doing a slight laugh wiping my face. "Ight ima call u when I get to the house"

"Alright love you"

Her Wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें