25

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

"COME HERE BITCH" Lani said, punching her in the head as she flew on the ground. "OH U THOUGHT I FORGOT"

"LANI LANI" Harold called her name, trying to pull her off her and she ended up popping him in his mouth.

"Mane watch out before u be next" she told him, stomping on Karma head.

"LET ME GO" I yelled at Nudy.

He held me tight.

"MANEEEEE" I yelled, trying to get out of his grip.

"BEAT THAT BITCH LAI" Brooke hyped her up, holding the camera.

"What the hell is going on?" My mama ran over asking then she looked. "LANI STOP"

Mama pulled Lani off her.

"Mama let me go!" Lani yelled.

"TAP" Justice told Lani.

Lani tapped Justice hand, she ran and kicked that hoe back down as she got ready to get up, doing her shit in.

"SOMEBODY GRAB HER SHIT" Ma yelled.

Drill and Twin pulled Justice off her.

"Damn what the fuck she did to yall?" Drill asked. "Ohhhh never mind"

"AHHHHHHHH" Lyric yelled, hitting Karma with a stop sign as everybody screamed.

"WHERE THE HELL U GET A STOP SIGN FROM" Savage asked, holding her back.

"AWWWLL SHIT" Bino yelled.

I bust out laughing. Cuz Nawl where tf did she get a stop sign from??

"Bro can u let me go?" I asked Nudy.

"No" he told me.

"Please?"

He let me go.

She started to get up, bleeding bad. I stood in front of her, putting my hair up.

"Run me my one" I told her, taking my rings off handing them to Nudy.

She squared up, I nodded squaring up.

"Bitch come on" I said, waiting on her to throw the first punch.

She finally threw her fist, I dodged punching her in her face. Throwing blows at her as she fell down, I gripped her scalp tight as I uppercut her ass.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNN" everybody yelled watching.

She grabbed my hair, trying to hit me in my face but I stomped her out.

Her foot came up, nudy grabbed me fast.

"That's enough" he said, pulling me off her.

I looked at her, she was leaking like Ronnie.