03

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"Who the hell idea was it to take y'all 17 year old sister to a 18 and up party??" Dad asked.

We all sat in the living room looking at him.

"First of all, I didn't even know she was there" Artist told him.

"Me either" Lyric & Lani added, lying.

Lani started looking off.

"Milani just told on yall" Dad said, causing us to look at her.

"What you meannnnn" she dragged, whining.

"She looked away, didn't it?" Artist asked, laughing.

"Ain't nobody tell her to sneak in the trunk" Lyric told him.

"U was in the trunk???" Artist asked, shocked. "Ian never wanted to go somewhere that bad"

Melody ass got grounded foreal, his ass took her phone and her laptop.

She been asked last week to go, he said no cuz her grades failing. This just sealed it, she snuck out without his permission now we all in trouble cuz he think we snuck her ass out.

"You the only quiet one. What the hell happen?" Dad asked, looking at me.

"Ian no snitch, but like artist said Ian even know she was there" I told dad, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Okay, I believe you" he said.

See the rest of they ass be moving and shit when they lie, I look him dead in his eyes with a straight face. Works everytime.

They all smacked they lips.

"I know she was lying. Y'all all grounded, no allowance for a week" he told us, we just looked at him.

I-

"If we being honest pops. Only person that really get allowance is Melody" Lyric said, sipping her drink.

"Ahh Hollon, speak for yall self. I still get allowance, this is not fair. She snuck in the car with us, we was alr there when we discovered her ass in the trunk. Who the hell was finna drive back here? That was a half an hour drive" Lani told him.

"I'm just shocked, I knew nun of this and I'm getting grounded. I don't even live here or do I get allowance" Artist added.

"Right, what da hell" Lyric agreed.

"I feel like they shouldn't have to pay for my mistake, I take the blame for it all" Melody told him, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry everyone for my actions"

"Tuh, we know u is" we all said, laughing.

She smacked her lips. "Trynna be nice, but never mind. ITS THEY FAULT WE ALL GROUNDED"

"The hell I am" Lani said, getting up.

Dad gave her the "sit yo ass down" look, guess what she did?? Sat her ass back down.

"On second thought" she said, scratching her head.

"I'm glad u owning up to ur actions. I've called off the maids for the week, yall will be doing all the cleaning and cooking" dad said, causing us to scrunch our face.

The fuck.

His wife walked in the room, hugging and kissing him.

"Hey baby, what's going on" she asked, looking at all of us then she seen melody phone in his hand.