21

Omniscient
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
𝕬 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕬𝖌𝖔

Story just left class, only to get a phone call from her bestfriend Karma.

"Wassup?" Story answered, pulling off.

"Where u at??" Karma asked, grinning.

"I just left class. Why? Wassup?" Story asked, driving down the street.

"Somebody just sent me a screenshot of Nudy in the club with some girl. I'm finna send it to u"

Why would somebody send her the screenshot of her bestfriend man??

Story looked down at her phone, seeing the pictures of a girl kissing on Nudy neck in the club.

Story felt as if her heart fell out her body, she gasped before crying.

"Ima call u back" she told her bestfriend, hanging up the phone.

"It's done" Karma said, smiling looking over at her friend Amiyah.

Little did story know, the picture was taken 2 years ago.

Story sat in the car crying, she was already under a lot of stress with school, just found out she pregnant and they been arguing a lot recently.

Nudy is on tour right now, so she believe he out cheating on her now and the picture recent.

She grabbed her phone calling her big sister, Lani.

"Wassup? Pause. U crying ?? Fuck u crying for?" Lani asked, looking at her sister.

"He cheating on me" Story, cried her eyes out as she drove.

"Park the car now! Pull the fuck over" Lani told her, hopping out the bed. "I'm on the way to you, just stop driving u don't need to be driving"

"Okay" She said, pulling over.

"Just tell me what happen" Lani told her as she put on her shoes, flying downstairs outside to her car.

"Karma sent me a screenshot" story started to say, Lani looked down at the phone confused.

"Wait Why the hell she got a screenshot?" Lani asked, looking at her sister location on Find My Location putting it in her GPS.

"I don't know but she was like she got a picture, it was a girl kissing on his neck in the club. She sent it to me, it just broke me"

"The hell?" Lani asked, thinking about it.

Lani never liked Karma, she always felt something was off about her.

Karma and Story been bestfriends since 10th grade. Their bond is strong, or so story thought.

"Send me the picture" Lani said, driving.

Story forwarded the picture to her sister. Lani looked down at the picture.

"This picture look a lil old but damn, his ass goofy as hell for that" Lani said, pulling up behind her sister.