24

Omniscient
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙, 4 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘 𝖆𝖌𝖔

"Ms. Dotson?" The nurse called out.

"That's me" story stood up, walking with the doctor to the office.

"So as u remember hopefully. U asked for an autopsy on ur fetal" doctor told her.

"Yes I remember"

"We are sorry for the wait on that, it takes a while but we have it back"

" it's okay"

"So everything seemed fine. Do u know the reason?"

"I was under too much stress I believe I don't know"

"So we found there was misoprostol in your system. Which is an abortion pill."

"What?" Story asked, holding her chest.

"Somebody was trying to harm your baby, it wasn't the stress" The doctor told her.

"Alright thank you so much" Story said getting up, grabbing the papers.

Story walked out the hospital, heading to her car. Then she thought about it.

She group FaceTimed her sisters.

"Wassup Zaiyer" Lyric answered calling her by her middle name.

"Hey" the rest them answered.

"Hey yall" Story said, getting in her car.

"Where you at?" Justice asked, as she got her makeup done for her photoshoot.

"Just left the hospital?" Story told them.

"Hospital?" They all asked.

"They finally gave me the fetal autopsy"

"Ohh on the baby" True said, doing her client lashes while talking to them.

"Ian know you could do that" Lyric said, rolling up her blunt.

"Yup" story said.

"What they say?" Lani asked.

"They found a pill used to cause abortions in my system and that caused the death of my baby and not stress" Story explained.

"WHATTT?" They all stopped and looked at the camera.

"Yup. So somebody tried to kill my baby and it worked. I thought I was over stressing myself"

"I feel like I know who did it but ima be quiet" Lani said, patting her head.

"I'm already knowing" Story said, pulling out the car lot.

"Who y'all talking about?" Trey asked.

"Right got us over here confused. Hip us" Justice said.

"Karma" Story and Lani both said.

"I feel like it was that day she brought the Starbucks, cuz hours after u drunk that shit you was bleeding all over ur sheets" Lani said. "Told you some was off with that bitch years ago"

"The fuck? First the bitch tried to fuck yo nigga, then she killed yo baby? Why she not in a morgue yet??" Lyric asked.

"That bitch been hiding since the shit on live happened" Lani told her. "I hope sheen put nun in my drank, shit I wasn't pregnant noways"

"That bitch gotta be dealt with" Justice said.

___________________________________

"Shawty move back damn, I'm done with yo dicked out ass" Harold said to Karma as she tried to pull his pants down.

"Baby I'm sorry" she told him, he pushed her out his face.

"Watch out mane damn. U think I forgot?? Weird ass hoe"

"He came on to me baby"

"Bitch are u dumb?? I heard the audio, yo weird ass was trynna fuck my homie. Not to mention, we found out u fucked the opps. You a straight goofy, I should blow your brains out now but I'm pretty sure a few folks wanna beat you ass still" Harold said, pushing her out his door. "You come back, you dying bitch"

"But I'm pregnant"

He slammed the door in her face.

"Damn I gotta change my location now shit. This bitch crazy as fuck" Harold said to his self.