40

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

She pulled up to the house, Nudy was alr standing outside. He ran to the car, opening my door.

"DONT PANIC" they told him.

"Huh?" He asked, looking confused.

He helped me out the car.

"You okay?? Why u ain't go to the hospital??" He asked, panicking.

I looked over at Lyssa.

"You panicking. Calm down before u make her panic" she said, we all walked in the house. "Smoke a blunt or some"

"Ima go take a shower, then we can go" I said, he helped me up the stairs as they walked behind. "Can yall get the hospital bags, stroller and car seats?"

"MY GOD BABY COMING" I heard, drill running up the steps from the man cave.

"WHERE THEY AT??" savage asked, running behind him.

"SHUT DA HELL UP" Brooke said, smacking the both of them as they held their face. "Shh, no panicking"

I bust out laughing.

They just looked at her, holding their face.

"Brooke if u ever slap me like that again" Drill told her.

"Yo ass gon die" Savage said, finishing for him.

"Look like you done pissed ya self girl" Nudy said, walking me into our bathroom as I tried to laugh but the contraction hit me harder than a bitch.

I groaned, chuckling.

"Shut up damn" I said, smiling as I mushed his head.

He turned on the shower.

"Come on pissy, let's get u out these clothes" he said, helping me take my clothes off.

He smacked my booty.

"I'm shol gon miss that" he said, smiling.

"Boy get out" I said, laughing thru the pain.

Baby got me a luh thick, she took my ass the first few trimesters but I got ass now baby.

I got in the shower, letting the water run as I took a deep breath rubbing my belly.

I bathed myself, rinsing off.

I turned off the shower, looked back seeing him sitting on the counter. I opened the shower door, getting out grabbing the towel from him.

I dried myself, wrapping the towel around me.

"Where my cocoa butter?" I asked him.

He got up, walking in the room to grab it.

"Here sexy" he said, handing it to me as I rubbed it on my body.

We walked in the room, I wrapped my hair up and put on my joggers and tank top.

"You ready?" Lani came in asking. "Mama on the way"