23

𝖂𝖊𝖊𝖐 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

Back at home, Story sat in her room in the dark.

"Time to get up, it's been a week. Come on, I gave you ur space" Treasure said, opening the curtains in her daughter's room.

"Ma, please" Story said.

"I lost a baby before too, I know exactly how it feels. U just making ur self weaker, get up come on. Take a bath, do yo hair or some. We finna go on a self care date today"

"I don't want to"

"I'm not asking you. Get the hell up and go get ready" treasure said, Story got out the bed slowly.

Story went to take a shower getting dressed.

"Alright come on let's go" treasure said, opening the door seeing Designer bags and flowers on the front porch

Story walked out, looking down in the ground.

She rolled her eyes, walking to her mother car getting in.

"What u gon do about this?" Treasure asked, getting in.

"Return it to its sender" Story said, putting her shades on.

"You gon keep ignoring him?"

"I got cheated on, when dad cheated did u stay?"

"Duh. I was stupid in love, just for him to end up impregnating and marrying his side bitch"

"Ian trynna be stupid in love"

"The picture look old tho babe"

Truth is, picture was two years ago. He got drugged at the party by Karma, the baby mama took advantage of him and got pregnant with his child.

"Ma I don't care"

Treasure pulled up outside the nail shop.

"Hi welcome. Sign in and we will be with you guys" the receptionist said.

Treasure signed them in.

"We going to the Spa next. Then u gotta get that hair did, walking around looking like Wanda from Holiday Heart"

"Mhm"

"Treasure and Story. Right down the hall" the receptionist said as they got up, walking towards the back.

While walking, a young teenage girl held a baby in her arms walking past. Story looked at the baby girl, noticing that the baby looked just like Quantavious but a lighter version of him.

"Maybe I'm tripping", she thought to herself.

They walked inside the room to get their nails done.

"This bitch go hard" Nudy said, smoking his wood sitting in the studio listening to his song play back.

Ever since the situation, he still been trynna reach out to story but he been in the studio trying to keep him busy.