52

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"She want attention so fucking bad, ima give it to her" I said, swiping over to go live.

I waited for the views to hit 10K. I propped the phone up in front of me. I looked thru the comments, laughing.

"Mane I be chillin but bitches just trying me right now. Send her the live, hoes want attention so damn bad" I said, eating my ice.

I looked over at Sya sleep still on Alyssa chest. Ion like cursing around my baby.

"Lemme run her upstairs real quick" Alyssa said, going upstairs to lay her down.

I looked thru the views, seeing Nudy and the gang in here but now her.

"Bro tell that bitch to join, I been chillin and being nice. I play bout a lot of things but my baby is one person ion play about" I said, looking thru the comments.

@YoungNudy: Get off live bru

"Hop off my live" I said, kicking him.

@BabyDrill: what happen bestie??

"I'm sitting here chillin, get tagged bitches saying hoes posting my baby and shit. Get this bitch up on here" I said, still looking thru the views.

She finally joined.

@YagiWagi: you've summoned me??😚

"Ian even finna do allat reading thru comments to find yo comment so gon head hop up on here. You finally got my attention" I said, adding her waiting on her to join.

She joined.

"So wassup?" She said, propping the camera up.

"Why u post my baby??"

"Cuz I miss my boo, problem withchu??"

"Yes bitch it is a problem. U not even suppose to be around my child and you know this, u posted her trynna get under my skin. Bitch u been shading me in yo weak ass posts for the past three months and I let yo ass slide"

"Mhmmm and your mad? I honestly love that for you"

I started smiling as I blinked. "Where you at??"

"Your baby daddy house luv"

"I'm on the way horse" I said, nodding as I put my shoes on.  She left the live.

"WAIT I DONE MISSED ITTT" Alyssa said, flying down the stairs.

"Bitch u better be there too. If u not, ima fuck u up worse when I actually catch yo ass. Yo gabba gabba looking ass bitch" I said, grabbing my keys ending the live.

"Waitttt where u going?" Lyssa asked, putting her shoes on too.

"To beat a bitch up" I said, walking out the door.

"Well ima go with u. Savage upstairs sleep too, he'll watch her" Alyssa said, hoping in my car with me.

I pulled out her driveway doing the dash.

I pulled up outside Nudy house, seeing him standing outside with Escobar, Dee, JayWay, Harold, and Drill.

"They might as well get the fuck back" I said, parking in front of the house.

Me and Lyssa got out the car.

"Bro go head with allat" Nudy said, we walked past him into the house as they followed us.

"Where she at?" I asked, looking around.

"Sheen here" Harold said. I looked over at Harold, he turned his head. "Yes ma'am I'll be quiet"

"That bitch ran bestie" Drill said, causing me and Lyssa to laugh.

"Ran where?" I asked.

"Now that I don't know"

I grabbed my phone going back live.

"As y'all can see, the bitch lied. Stop hiding, You hiding forever Ricky when I catch you Ricky" I said, laughing.

"WHEN I CATCH U RICKYYYY" Alyssa said, hopping in the live.

We laughed. 

"What my bestie said?? Lil hoe think she could set me up" I rapped, bestie song.

"BITCH IM BIG SLIMEEE" Drill and Latto finished, wiping their nose.

"Anywho, hoes ain't on shit. I'm finna go so u can bring yo scary ass back to "your nigga" house" I said to the live, reading some comments.

@StoryModeFan: how could he switch out a dime for a penny??

I chuckled.

"Baby I'm glad he did switch out this dime for a penny. It's brighter over here now, switched out a Moon for a Sun" I said, laughing as I walked to my car.

Moon is dark, meaning with him it was draining. Sun is bright and Glowing which is Keith brand and nickname. "Glo". For some of yall that's confused.

Lyssa got in the car, I propped the phone up on my dashboard as I looked thru the comments.

I heard a knock on my window, I looked up rolling it down looking at Nudy.

"What u want??" I asked.

"Get out the car"

"I'm good. What u want?"

"To talk" he said, looking at me licking his lips as his eyes hung low.

This nigga high and horny. Gmfu.

"We can talk right here" I told him.

"Get off live"

I looked at my phone, ending the live.

"Wassup?"

"Get out the car" he said, opening the door as he grabbed me by my shirt pulling me behind my car.

"Quantavious I'm not finna play with u. Get out my face"

"I miss you" he said, leaning down as he kissed on my neck.

I looked around, nobody ass can see us.

"Bro move" I said, pushing his head. "What we had is over, never getting back together type shit. U need to let go, and continue to be happy with that bitch. Now excuse me, I got somewhere to be"

I got back in my car, pulling off.

__________________________________

"That not cute a word female dog ain't talm bout poop" I said, feeding Sya her bottle as she played in my hair while I rocked her in my arms.

"It's you baby proofing ur curse words for me" Justice said, I laughed.

"Girl hush. Ion need her to start cursing"

"I miss tete phat phat"

I held the camera up so she can see justice. She looked and grabbed the phone staring at her.

"Say hey tete ju" I told Sya, taking the bottle out her mouth.

" ju ju" she said, sticking her tongue out.

"Hey te- oh okay" justice said, laughing as she stuck her tongue out back.

"Ight now come on finish yo bottle so u can go to sleep" I told Sya as I put the bottle back in her mouth.

I rocked her in my arms.

"But yeah, he was trynna kiss on me when I was trynna go" I told justice as she gasped.

"U lying"

"Well he did"

"That man love u no matter what. Heon care about nunnat"

"He need to get the f word on. I'm happy now"

"Amen"