04

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞

So boom, it's the next day yall as yall can see. We just arrived at the studio shit, it's hella folks here.

"It's nice as hell in here" Lyric said, walking up the stairs.

"On Jesus" Lani said, hitting the blunt passing it back to me.

I grabbed it and hit it a few times, passing to lyric.

"Welcome welcome" a few girls greeted us, we walked inside the filming studio.

"Thank you" we said, looking around.

"There he go" Lyric said, spotting artist.

We walked over to him, him and his homies flirting with a group of girls.

We cleared our throat, trying to get his attention.

"Oh shi, wassup twin wassup" he said, dapping us up.

"Hey" his homies spoke to us.

"Wassup" we said back.

"Nie when the video starting?" I asked.

"In a few mins, yall was the last to arrive" Artist told us, putting his mic on his shirt. "Any one of yall wanna host for the girls?"

"Ouu I will, lemme in the game coach" Lyric said, putting her lip gloss on.

"Don't be fucking up nie, here" he told her, giving her the other mic as she put it on her shirt.

"Never, boy I does this. Come on" she said, fixing her hair.

"IGHT YALL LETS GET STARTED" He said everybody got up and walked over to the set. "Girls on the right, niggas on the left"

Everybody got in the spots, me and Lani stood in the front by Artist and Lyric.

"Here" Lyric said, handing Lani the blunt back.

I looked across from me, seen the dude from the pool party.

I forgot his name.

They turned the studio lights on and Cameras started rolling.

"ITS YA BOY A R T I S T, back with another banger. Today we doing a Find Your Match, I got twinnem up here hosting for the girls" Artist said, looking at Lyric.

"It's ya Gurl HoodRat Lyric back for another video, fuck with me on Insta @ HoodRatLyric" Lyric said, looking into the camera.

"Y'all ready?? Lemme hear a Hell Yeah" Artist asked everybody.

"HELL YEAH" everybody yelled out.

"If my girls ready lemme get a OH YEAHHHHH" Lyric screamed.

"OH YEAHHHHHH" the girls screamed, I looked around and chewed my gum.

"Headasses. Anyways let's get into this video, fellas I think ladies should go first. What y'all think??" Artist said, looking at the boys.