05

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
3 𝖂𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

"Alright y'all have a good thanksgivings break, if yall go Black Friday shopping don't forget about me" My professor told us as we packed up.

"Bye Miss Felicia" we all said.

"Story. Lemme see u after class"

"Oh lord. What I did now?"

Everybody walked out, I walked to her desk.

"Your grades are amazing. I got in contact with one of my sorority sisters, she a traveling nurse. Making 3k weekly"

"Ouuu that's good"

"So after Christmas break, the position is yours. Just get everything done before next month so u can graduate early. I know ur almost done, exam is the only thing left right?? U got all ur credits?"

"Yeah"

"Here is her number, give her a call and she will discuss the details with you" she said, handing me the paper with the information on it.

"Thank you so much" I told her, putting the paper in my binder and hugging her.

"I love you like your my own, I want u to make me proud. Top of the class, I know your going to be something, Shine Bright like a Diamond" she said hugging me back.

"I will"

"Alright have a great thanksgiving break, tell your mom I said give me a call"

"Okay you too"

I headed out the class room, walking outside to my car.

I graduated high school when I was 17, now graduating college at 22. Beauty and Brains.

Anyways enough about school, lemme tell yall what's been going on over past 3 weeks, it let's get in the car. I'll drive and tell yall.

Putting my bags in the backseat, I hopped in pulling out the parking lot.

Anyways so whew chile. We gon talk family first.

Artist goofy ass done got caught up, he was out with one of his hoes and his lil girlfriend or whateva happened to be at the same restaurant. Let's just say, it didn't end well at all. Side hoe got admitted to the hospital, girlfriend got sent to jail and we found out the hoe pregnant.

Lyric is Lyric, nothing much to say. Lani got back with her Ex, just for the ass to break up within 2 days. Justice came into town, few days ago and is still here shocking. Her and Lani getting on my fucking nerves allat damn arguing shit.

We back cool with our father and his other kids, his wife still a bitch tho. We not moving back in, it was just me and Lani who actually stayed but we be at our mama house anyways. Just go and stay on the weekends like we kids again.

Anyways now, let's talk about Mr. Bentley. I ghosted that nigga, I seen his ex in his comments and seen him in her likes. Like Ian see that shit or sum? Like Ian an undercover detective. Why do niggas try to play in ur face when they wanted u first? Trynna play me like I'm ugly or some? I get niggas, I just gave his musty ass a chance and he blew it. I'm keeping my distance.