20

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

❤️: 378K 💬:383 @MyStory_: My Way🎂❤️‍🔥

❤️: 378K 💬:383
@MyStory_: My Way🎂❤️‍🔥

View All 383 Comments

"U got onnat lil ass skirt, don't throw that ass. Nudy gon light this block up" Lyric told me.

"Shut up, it's hot out hea" I said, turning on my fan holding it up to my face.

"You look so prettyyyyyy" True said, combing my hair down for me.

"You getting fat" Lani said, touching my back rolls.

"Bitch" I said, mugging her.

"My baby been eating good on the road, leave her alone" my mama said, walking out the house with pans in her hand, putting them on the racks.

We are in East ATL right now, in the hood with it. Zone 6 to be exact, we in Paradise East. We hood bitches today okay??

"U wanna hit the blunt?" Artist asked.

"Nigga I'm a nurse now, I can't have weed no more. I get tested"

"Oh damn I forgot"

"Happy Birthday Suh" Brat, savage artist said walking up to me hugging me.

"Thanks girl" I said, hugging her back.

Her and her friends walked inside the house.

My daddy may not be hood, but Treasure??? Baby her ass fasho from the hood. She from here, she just never had us around cuz it was dangerous and still is. So some of our family members on her side of the family here too.

Nudy music blasted as everybody stood around socializing. It's a lot of folks out hea tonight, I know we said block party but damnnn.

Yall I don't know where my man is rn, to be honest. Too many damn folks, I can't see foreal so I decided to stay on the sidewalk with my sisters.

"AHHHH WE IN THE GHETTTOOOO" Latto yelled, walking over to me as we laughed at her.

She hugged me.

"I knowwwwww" I said, hugging her back.

"They turnt real bad" she said, putting her hands on her knees as she started twerking to Freak Hoe. "Bow bow bow"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY" Brooke said, walking up hugging me. "My ass done got stuck trynna get thru all these damn folks"

"Thank you babyyyyyy" I said, hugging her back. "Chile this why Ian moved from right here"