48

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

I yawned walking outside, hopping in the back of the Maybach as the guards put my bags in the trunk.

It's currently 5:15 in the morning, I barely slept at all. I prolly got bags under my eyes right now.

"Here u go Ms. Story" the driver said, handing me my favorite Starbucks drink.

"Thank you" I said, grabbing it as I thought abt it.

He remembered my favorite Starbucks drink. Venti, Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso w/ sweet cream cold foam and Caramel drizzle.

I sipped it, taste perfect. I looked over on the side of me, seeing bouquet of flowers sitting on the seat.

The driver pulled off, driving to the airport.

I took a picture sending it to the groupchat.

Omgggg, yall look😍😭😭😭

Lyssa Bear💋
And I- ooppppp🤭🤭😍

Milani Nicole💗
Not da rosesssss😝

Why the hell yall woke so early??😭. Why he remembered my favorite Starbucks drink?? Driver handed it to me

Justice🐞
Damn Starbucks just opened 15 mins ago😭.

Brooke🥰
I can't sleep for shit, but omgggg🤗😍

True 🖤
must be nice, I only get McDonald's.

We all "haha" 'd true message.

Driver pulled up to the airport, driving towards the back where the Pjs are. He pulled up on the side of the black trucks.

The guard opened my door, I grabbed the flowers holding them as I got out.

"Welcome baby girl" Keef said, getting out the black truck.

I smiled.

"Thanks sir" I said, he came over hugging me.

Baby Ian never got this luh experience, especially to style somebody.

"Ready to go on this journey?" He asked.

"Of course" I said, we walked to the jet.