45

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪꜱ, ᴛɴ

"Gawdamnnn" they said, I walked inside.

I looked around, grabbing a plain white tee and I grabbed me a Watermelon Arizona.

"This all for you?" The cashier asked, I nodded.

"$5.93"

I handed him a $10 bill. "Keep the change, thank you"

I walked out, heading back to the car as the driver opened the door.

I might as well gon head drop the fit off now, nigga only 2 mins away. I put the address in for my driver, he pulled up to the location. He got out, letting me out.

I looked around seeing a lot of folks sitting outside. I text the number saying I'm here. A tall dude walked up over to me.

"Waddup I'm Kenny G, the manager" the dude said, holding his hand out.

I shook it. 

"Story the stylist. I got the fit together" I said, handing him the bags.

"Damn that was quick" he said, holding the bags. "He inside"

"Lead the way Mr. Kenny G the manager" I said, he chuckled as I followed him inside the house.

"Yo folks ain't never told u to not come in the hood by yourself?" He asked, walking.

"Ian worried about nun, I got mines with me" I said, tapping my hip.

Everywhere I go, I stay strapped. Hell I look like going somewhere without my protection? Ion need guards with me all the time.

We walked thru the house, I heard loud moaning.

I- 

Manager knocked on the door the moaning coming from.

"I think he need a minute" I said, scratching my head.

"SETT, TIME TO GET DRESSED" manager said.

This some ghetto ass shit.

Two mins pass, Sett opened the door with his shirt off.

Damn. I looked down at his print still standing.

"Mane I was almost finna- oh shit. Wassup" he said, looking down at me holding his hand up.

"Hello" I said, looking at his hand. I held my elbow up, he elbowed me back. "Germs"

He laughed.

"My bad shawty, I was-"

"Helping your cousin bring the bags in the house?" I asked, they laughed.

"Yeah that" he said.

The manager chuckled. "Boy put the outfit on and let's go" he told him.

Me and the manager walked into the kitchen where a few of his homies were.

"U want something to drink?" Kenny asked me.