~Chapter Fourty-Two~

*Contains strong content*

*hint* *hint* the picture?

I'll try to not make it... well... that rated. Not too many details, aye? 😪🌞😽

By the way, I don't know what song to dedicate this chapter. But I'll be listening to ADTR's Homesick album so... Idk. 🎧

*enjoy

************************************

He growled into my ear as he slid my t-shirt off. His hands roamed every part of my body and I couldn't help the shivers and noises coming from me. My inner wolf was going crazy, happy that she was finally going to be with her mate. I didn't really know if it was right, but it felt like it. It felt right to do this with him. It felt right to do this now.

I slid off his shirt and trailed my fingers down his muscles. My goodness, he is so hard and toned. It's like he's a rock or something. Bet he works out quite a lot... While I'm here, you know, not so toned and skinny but well, he hasn't complained about it until now. So I guess he likes it, in a way.

"Innocence..." He whispered and I growled. His voice made my insides tremble and want him more. His hands trailed down my sides and to my jeans. I had kicked my boots off and struggled to kick his jeans off. But it wasn't until he unbuckled them when I could. He struggled to take mine off because they were skinny jeans and he was very impatient. It was amusing to see him like that, but I had no time to about that. I needed him. Now.

After we were finally half naked, he kept playing with me. Then, he trailed hungry kisses from my mouth to my neck and finally to the same spot of this morning. A few tingles were felt there and I arched my back as he licked me. Jesus Christ... I don't know what he's doing, but it's driving me crazy!

"Oh, Ken..." I sighed and he growled even more. I could feel how anticipated he was as well against my thigh, but he seemed to be wanting something else before that.

After a few more licks, I felt his canines make contact with my skin. They encrusted themselves in my flesh and then the rest of his teeth did the same. I screamed out in pain at first but then shivered and held on to him at the mixture of feelings it brought into me. I arched my back and gasped for air. What was this?! It was something so inexplicable!

Then, I started to feel different. After he let go of my shoulder and just licked it to seal the bond, I felt something... something strong happening between us. When he looked down at me, his eyes no longer had the icy blue glow. But they had a faint purple glow with golden sparks near the center. I stared at them and he stared back at me. Then, I could feel his heart beating louder in my head and his presence was felt in my mind, though I could barely hear him. His eyes drifted from my eyes to my neck and held the charm that I had been carrying for the past days after I healed. He took it off of my neck and set it on the night stand.

That's better.

I stared at him for a moment and furrowed my eyebrows. How did he do that? In our wolf form, we can communicate through our minds. But it seemed that when we were in our human form we couldn't. What did he do?

The bond. We're sealing our bond. He said and gave me a small smile. You're mine now...

I smirked and he leaned back in to kiss me. He kissed me hungrily and passionately, then reached for the rest of my clothing garments and literally tore them off. I moaned at this and he settled himself between me. That's when I started feeling a little unsure. Because he was such a big man and I was, well, I wasn't a little girl... But you know...