~Chapter One~

I asked myself that question for a long time. Until Yanira explained to me the whole situation. That's when I became part of this fucked up family; the Lannisters... They seemed weird when I first saw them, but everything got weirder once Yanira told me they believed and practiced incest. I remember I stared at her than at them for a long time before I spoke and asked why. She didn't give me a proper answer, but she did explain many weird things.

For once, Ryan is their leader. He's the eldest of all and controls the whole pack. He is a wolf, as I mentioned before. He is father of Alex who is (surprisingly) married to Jenna yet has a relationship with one of Yanira's sons (who was not present at the moment), Wesley who is her grandchild! Also, Alex is Yanira's father. I know, right? Jenna is her mother. Charles, Amy and Yanira are brothers and sisters. Anita is Alex's sister. Yanira and Charles have a daughter, which is Xiomara. Charles also has two other kids called Felix and some other weird name. Felix is in sort of a relationship with Amy. Adrian is gay. And well... long story short; Yanira ended up adopting me and now I had Russell, Wesley, and Xiomara as brothers... which I didn't have brothers... or sisters... which is new to me...

At first I just stayed there. Then was when Yanira told me I had to form part of their pack if I wanted to stay here and since I had no other choice because if I stayed out there, alone, I would die. Not just of hunger or thirst, but because any other being could try and whether possess or kill me. So... I accepted her offer. But I pointed out I did not believe in their ways of reproduction or whatever the hell they did.. I didn't want to make part of their incest...

It's been already about three months since I've been living with them. Not everyone is bad. I figured out Charles is a demon-wolf. That's why he had his eyes so black and his mind seemed to be so... dark. Amy is a vampire and so are Jenna and Alex. The only wolves in the family are Ryan, Russell, Charles and now myself. It's odd because Ryan being the eldest having two kids that are vampires and almost 15% of his descendants werewolves while he's a wolf. It's stupid, if you ask me. But well, I guess they must have their story...

And they do.

One day, Yanira, my now foster mother, sat with me on the back of the mansion; on the garden. We were just sitting in a gazebo watching the wind blow and move the rose bushes that surrounded us. The mansion grounds were immense. There's a whole forest on the backyard, which is the Lannisters' territory back when Ryan had his whole family of wolves (which was when he was just a kid). There's even a lake as well. But, for the closest part of the forest to the mansion, it's consisted of a beautiful rose garden with a huge fountain that held two angels holding pots where the water came from and four wolves howling on each corner of it. There's a pebble path around the fountain and it divides into four directions; north, south, east and west. Each path goes on the same direction of which each corner of the fountain where the wolves are. I guess it's just for decoration or if there is a reason to it, but I do know that each path takes you to a different place.

The north path takes you to where me and Yanira, my foster mother, sat that day. It's a rose garden filled with red rose bushes and there's the lake I mentioned before right in front of the gazebo. There aren't many big trees in that area. And it's not that dark. You can see the mountains and it's a beautiful scene since the mansion is located on the peak of a mountain. You can see the whole land of Ludwig.

The west path is quite long. It directs you to a huge clearing near the middle of the forest where the Lannisters usually train. There are big trees all around it, and an invisible barrier where no one can really come near unless you're part of the pack. Yanira told me I would be going there when I felt ready. Unless there was an unexpected blow from the other rival pack, the biggest and one of the most powerful pack of wolves in the land of Ludwig; the Rawcliff pack. They've tried to take down the Lannisters even since they were actually a pack of all wolves. Something about their pack wanting to rule the whole land or something. I didn't really pay attention to the story because I kept drifting away to a deep sleep since I hadn't been eating. I already ate, but at the moment, I was so depressed that I barely ate. Still, there was a moment that I begun eating and I just pushed the depression away. I want to find my parents and go back to my normal life, but every time I try to leave, Yanira holds me back and tells me I'm not ready to go back into the woods because someone could find me and kill me or use me as a bait to get to the Lannisters since I am officially a part of their pack. So I sort of forgot about it. But once I'm ready, I'll go back and find them...