Chapter 14

Elenor were woken up by the sound of someone screaming. She turned to look at the morning sunlight shining through the small window.

Then turned back to the cell door as the screams continued. She got out of bed and walked towards the door with caution.

She got closer to the door She heard a voice say something about. "Do the job and don't fuck it up." She got to the door and heard another voice that sounded a bit younger and heard them say.

"I-I wont fail, Promise..." She heard footsteps moving towards the door and quickly backed away from the door.

The door opened and the black haired and blue eyed man stepped inside. He looked up from the tray He was carrying and saw that Elenor was awake and said with a nervous smile.

"H-Hello... Um... I do hope that I didn't wake You..." Elenor looks at him and said with a wary look on her face.

"No You didn't wake me, I were just woken up by whoever poor soul was being tormented down here."

He looks at her and said with a bit of a nervous look on his face. "Oh... You mean Javki... He tried to make an escape attempt a few days ago and... He didn't get far..."

He then cleared his throat and said to her. "A-Anyway, I brought breakfast for You... I hope its good..."

Elenor looks at him with suspicion which made him a bit confused and said. "W-What? Did I do say something wrong?"

Elenor looks at him and said. "I'm not eating that..." He looks at her and said. "Why not? Wait, You think this is poisoned?"

Elenor gave him a nod and said to him. "Yes, and I rather not take any chances eating the food You brought me..."

The young man looks at her and said. "I assure You, Its not poisoned..." Elenor still didn't believe him and He let out a small sigh and took a small bite of the toast.

He put the toast back on the plate and told her. "See, its not poisoned... So You can relax and eat..."

He put the plate down on the floor and Elenor looked at him for a few seconds before eating the food.

He sat down across from her and sat there with a nervous look on his face. Elenor stopped eating and looked at him and said.

"Who are You? And what is Your name?" He looks at her and said with a sad look in his eyes. "I... I come from the Luvina Tribe, as for my name... I don't have one..."

Elenor were a bit confused to hear him say this and asked. "What do You mean that You don't have a name?"

The Young man looks at her and said with a sad smile. "In my Tribe, You are given a name for what You have gone through or survive long enough in life... You also get Your mark that will allow You to turn into the animal that Tribe represents..."

Elenor looks at him and said with a curious look on her face. "That sounds interesting..." He looks at her and said. "It is, and it's a great honour to have that mark..."

He were silent for a few seconds before letting out a small sigh and said.

"I was supposed to get that mark and get my name, but I were taken from my Tribe when I was very young..." His smile faded and He looked down to the floor as He told her.

"It was also the last time I saw my Family..." Elenor looks at him with a sympathetic look on her face as She told him.

"I am so sorry to hear that..." He looks at her and said with a sad look in his eyes. "Its fine... Besides... I don't think my Father and my older brothers doesn't care what happened to me...