Chapter 11

The day after the wedding the newly wed couple lay naked on the bed cuddling in their sleep. Their slumber got interrupted when one of the maids knocked on the door and entered inside saying.

"Good morning, My Lord, My Lady, I see You two had a pleasant night last night." Arsen held Elenor closer to him as He said to the maid half asleep.

"Yeah, We did... Now leave us be, please..." The maid looks at the couple and said. "My Lord, I understand that You and Elenor wish to be cuddled up like this.

But You two need to get ready to leave for Savindia." Arsen let out a small sigh as Elenor just opened her eyes and said to him.

"Come now, We better get ready..." Arsen gave her a small smile before getting out of bed and went to get dressed.

While Elenor did the same with a bit of help from the maid. Then they head to leave with the clans men and women of Savath.

One of the clansmen looks at Arsen and said in a jokingly manner. "I see Your wife is still standing after having fun with You last night, Had fun?"

Elenor looks at the man with the scar across his chest and said. "We had a pleasant night last night mister Alfri."

Alfri chuckled a little and said to Elenor. "Glad to hear You and Your husband had fun, My Lady..."

Arsen looks at his clansmen and women and said to them. "Let's get going before We lose too much daylight..."

He then turned to Elenor and said to her. "You ready to go?" Elenor gave him a nod and Arsen transformed into his black dragon form.

Elenor looked at his dragon form in awe as He lowered his right wing. She then started climb onto his back before Arsen let out a roar before taking flight with the others.

They flew for a few hours as Elenor looked at the passing clouds with a small smile. She heard Arsen say to her as they approached a large canyon wall with a large opening at the center.

"We are almost at Canyon Pass, You ready to see Your new home?" Elenor gave him a big smile as She told her husband.

"I'm ready, My Love..." Arsen gave her a toothy grin before He flew faster and flying through the large gap.

And when they reached the other side of the canyon wall. Elenor were met with the beautiful sight of the large desert.

And in the distance lies the desert City of Savindia. They got closer to the City of Trade and Gold Arsen couldn't help but smile at his Wife's look of awe.

He landed at the front gate into the city and let out a roar, that alerted everyone that one of their protectors has returned.

He lowered his large body and let Elenor climb off his back as the captain of the city guard went to greet them.

"Welcome back, Sir Arsen, or should I call You Lord Arsen now?" Arsen looked down on his captain and said.

"I do not care what You call me, captain Asha. Has there been anything interesting happening while I was away?"

Captain Asha looks at Arsen and said. "No, nothing interesting has been happening and no attacks has been made towards our beloved city."

Elenor looks at him and said. "Well it is a good thing that nothing ill has befallen Savindia while We were away."

Captain Asha looks at Elenor and said. "Indeed, and it is a great honor to have You here at the city, Princess...

Lord Savath is awaiting You and Your husband at the Palace." Arsen transformed into his human form and said to Asha.