Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice

Start from the beginning

Not long after, the ambulance came. The medics immediately approached and surrounded Jungkook. With great care, the medics transferred Jungkook to the gurney they were carrying. After Jungkook was moved on the gurney they rushed him into the ambulance. Eline pulled Jungkook's (spirit) hand and led him to get into the ambulance. They sat among the medics who were busy treating the injured Jungkook.

The ambulance then left for the hospital. During the trip to the hospital Jungkook (spirit) can see how the medics are trying to help him.

The atmosphere in the car was very tense and serious. The tension became bigger when suddenly Jungkook was very down. Jungkook's heartbeat is unstable, Jungkook's body is convulsing violently and Jungkook's shortness of breath is very bad even though he has been intubated.

Jungkook is now at his dying point. His life is on the edge. These are the seconds leading up to his death.

Jungkook (spirit) couldn't bear to see death, he wanted to leave there but he couldn't go because Eline held his hand very tightly. Jungkook (spirit) asked Eline to take him away from that place but Eline did not fulfill Jungkook's request. He told Jungkook that this was his wish as well. So before asking for anything else, Jungkook must first enjoy his request that has been granted.

An intense pain came over him as he saw himself taking his last breath accompanied by the loud sound of the heart detector showing a straight line.

Hearing that loud voice, the medics swiftly took a pacemaker to revive Jungkook. Many times they tried the tool on Jungkook but still nothing. Failed to use the pacemaker, the officers used other means to work on Jungkook's safety. One of them performed CPR on Jungkook. They did continuous CPR.

Arriving at the hospital, the ambulance stopped in front of the hospital. The ambulance door was opened and immediately the gurney that Jungkook was on was taken down from the ambulance. After that the medics rushed to push the gurney to the emergency room.

Arriving at the emergency room, doctors and nurses immediately put various medical devices on Jungkook's body, injected several drugs into Jungkook and treated Jungkook's wounds.

45 minutes almost 1 hour doctors and nurses trying to make life for Jungkook. Everything they knew they did to bring Jungkook back to life but Jungkook never showed a good sign. Because it was past the time limit for seeking reanimation, the doctor and nurse finally gave up and announced Jungkook's death.

Doctors and nurses removed all the medical equipment and then covered Jungkook's entire body with a white cloth. The doctor left the emergency room first. While the nurses tidy up the medical equipment. After the medical equipment was neatly arranged, they pushed the bed with Jungkook's body out of the emergency room to be taken to the mortuary.

Seeing his death had made Jungkook's mind (spirit) suffer a lot now he had to see his parents who were so devastated by death and also see his lover who was crying hysterically in the morgue in front of his body.

After seeing a series of events that really tormented Jungkook's mind (spirit). Eline took Jungkook to the city park.

No longer able to hold back the sadness that he had endured from the start. Finally in the garden Jungkook broke into tears. Seeing Jungkook who was sad, Eline tried to calm Jungkook down.

It took 4 hours for Jungkook to calm down. After Jungkook calmed down. Jungkook started thinking back to what happened earlier. The incident he had just seen. Of all the events that he had seen he found one oddity. When he saw his lover, Sona, who was crying hysterically in the morgue. She saw a boy with Sona but she didn't recognize the boy. When she saw the boy she felt there was something strange about the boy. Because while accompanying Sona in the morgue. The boy didn't show a sad face at all as a form of sympathy. And even more strangely, Jungkook accidentally heard the boy's inner voice and inside the boy said 'Goodbye Jungkook, now I get what I want'