"This is Fto Sett manager, we need a fit for a video shoot. It's also a show tonight, got 50K for you" dude said.

"Y'all got a specific look? Or u want me to freestyle?" I asked, grabbing my ipad.

"He said freestyle"

"Alright. Y'all lucky I'm still down here, send me the sizes, time and address. Payment thru Apple Pay" I told him.

"Alright" he said.

"I'll have the outfit done within a hour"

"Thank you, Preciate you so much"

"You're welcome" I said, hanging up.

I JUST WANNA SLEEPPPP.

"Driver, swing by Saks" I told the driver, I scrolled thru Fto Sett insta to try to peep his style.

He kinda cute.

Driver pulled up to Saks, he helped me out as I walked in Saks. I looked at the text message with all his sizes.

I walked in Louis Vuitton.

"Hello, welcome" the worker said as I walked in.

"Thank you" I said.  "Can I see this seasons new men clothing?" I asked.

I showed her my LV VIP card.

We walked to the back, she showed me the men clothing. I seen a cute lil tan LV jacket, I looked for his size grabbing it.

He give hood nigga dickies fit, but ima do it with designer. Gotta look real rich and expensive.

I looked thru the shoes, grabbing the tan LV sneakers that match the jacket. I grabbed a hat to match.

We walked to the register, the cashier rung up the stuff.

"$6,473.92" she told me.

I double clicked my phone, holding it against the reader as it approved.

"Thank for shopping with us" she said, handing me the bag.

"Thank you" I said, grabbing the bag as I walked out.

I walked back to the car, getting in.

"Take me to the nearest mall real quick" I told him, he drove.

My main phone rung, I answered.

"Yoo" I said, patting my head.

"What you doing?" Justice asked.

"Finna go to the mall"

"I thought u was finna take a nap"

"Nope. I'm putting a fit together for Memphis rapper, fto sett"

"Ouuu I heard of him. He made that luh song called Piss Sett Off. that bitch go hard"

"Yeah I seen. Lil nigga can rap"

"And he cute"

I chuckled.

"Yeah he Ight"

"So what happen last night? They said he pulled yo ass out the club"

"Mane I was T'd, fucked the fuck up. Cross faded. All I remember is a nigga touched my ass, I got pushed into Lani arms and boom im being dragged out the club. Ion know what happen after that. I woke up naked"

"Oop. Y'all fucked?"

"Hell nawl. Coochie was still in tack, heen get in it"

She laughed.

"Call me when u get back to the hotel or wherever u going. Love you"

"Love you too" I told her, hanging up.

I got out the car as the driver opened the door.

I walked inside the mall, heading to hollister. I walked in, going to the men's section finding some white jeans his size. I walked to the register, paying and heading back to the car.

"One more stop, gas station in the hood" I told the driver.

Driver nodded, driving to a hood gas station. I looked at the address the manager sent seeing that it's 2 mins away from me.

Well shit.

Driver opened the door, I hopped out walking past the group of niggas.