Notes

And finish that "small saga".

I really do not like to create OCs, but I have to do it for this to make sense. I hoped I did it correctly.

This saga helped create a reason why Ozai/Gohan was already a Super Sayan, introduced Sozin and showed that even when Ozai/Gohan is Goku and Azula's on, he has his characteristical nerd side. But because he also will not hesitate to kill his opponent. This should be important in the story to come.

I know that some of you will wonder or will say, "Hey, why did Cooler say that it was Azula who killed Frieza?" The reason would be why he went to visit Earth and not Namek. He knew that his brother was killed on Earth. In canon, he was killed by Trunks, a Super Sayan. Still, he did not know much about it, just that Frieza was defeated on Namek by Goku and that on Earth, they were defeated by a Super Sayan. In my story, Frieza was also killed on Earth, but by Vegeta and Toph, Cooler won't know who they are, and would only know that a woman from Earth killed him.

You will also wonder why Goku didn't defeat them. That's because, in the original movie, Goku could only fight him after he got a Senzu bean, which doesn't exist here. If only they had a Water bender with healing techniques...

I am sorry for the delay. Who would have told me that buying a house, living alone while paying for everything, and doing all the chores alone would take all my time? Also, I was transferred to another department at my job with another schedule. It's better pay and less time, it's cool, but the schedulesThank you to all of you who got worried about me. I Sometimes answered those who PM me with the app on my phone, but I hardly looked at the PM section, so sorry if I answered you after a long time.

In this last chapter, I had to do it twice. My first idea was to adapt the "Bojack Unbound" movie. I have my idea written at the bottom. But I decided against it because Bojack, in the movie, was sealed inside King Kai's planet. So, It would not make sense as King Kai's planet was not destroyed. But the Cooler story still makes sense.

Again. I apologize for the long wait. At first, I thought to just write small stories about Ozai/Gohan training with Goku and Azula. With Toph and Vegeta, and then shows a little of his unwillingness to learn how to fight. That he only did it because his parents wanted him. But I thought that I could use this story to show that Ozai/Gohan will be willing to kill, unlike the characters of the Avatar. But only kill those who deserve it. Also, the question of 'how in the hell did the Equalist learn the chii blocking technique?' came to my mind. I don't remember any mention of how they learned it. So I thought that someone infiltrated the Kiyoshi and then escaped with the knowledge and passed it through the rest.

So, as it stands, the power levels made Goku the strongest. Vegeta second, and then Ozai, after more training, then Azula, and lastly Toph. I won't be giving too much info about the Korra story, mainly because I am still working on it.

Korra was not selected as the pair of Ozai/Gohan.

The pole is:

Eska 43%

Korra 30%

Oppal 16%

Asami 9%

If you want, you can still vote: https://poll-maker.com/poll4460483xbBd84c0a-139

I know it would be bad news, but I don't know when I will continue the story. I want to have a better view of this. I want Ozai to be able to interact with Korra, Asami, and Bolin. To be able to see them train. But I also want him to have a job. I am between working for the Sato Mobile or being appointed as a special investigator by the Nothern Water tribe by Unalaq himself, and Tarrlok will antagonise him, believing that he will replace him eventually. Let me know in your comments which one you prefer.

I wrote the idea of Bojack, which would have been named something like. New tournament:

Cabbage Corp will do the tournament to compete with the new sport "Pro-bending". They will make the tournament like in the movie and invite everyone around the world, and the prize would be One million Yuans.

They would invite the whole family of the Avatar, but only Kiya and Bumi would appear, and Bumi would be the favourite of the crowd (I was going to make him the new Mr Satan/Hercule). Iroh would participate. Korra won't be there but will hear it at her camp with the guards.

The Avatar gang was also invited, more like spectators, but none of them appeared, only Zuko. By that time, Sokka and Suki would be dead. Katara would be with Korra. Aang was obviously dead.

The fighters that the cabbage corp hired would be well-known fighters. Their bodies would have been found at some alley and would have been found by Lin. Bolin would want to go, and Mako would steal the tickets from a wealthy family.

Sozin would get lost and would find a crying girl who was also lost, Ikki. He would help her. Tenzin would be attending as a spectator, and Zuko would be with him when Ikki was lost. Zuko would be surprised when Sozin brings Ikki. Sozin will look precisely like Goku. Zuko would offer to help him find his parents, but he would only meet Sozin's "uncle", Tomtom.

The tournament would go, and the four finals would be Ozai, Kiya, Bumi and Iroh. Each fight would happen on different small islands close to Republic City. Ozai/Gohan would fight against one of them (the one that Trunks beat). He would be sent to another island while fighting. He would be killing his opponent. The other three would leave their opponents to fight Ozai. Goku, Azula and Toph would go to save his son. But then Bojack would appear. He would be close to killing Toph, but Vegeta would appear and save her but would be unable to defeat him. Ozai/Gohan would transform into super Sayan but again would be defeated. That's when Goku would turn into SSJ2 and beat Bojack and their companions.