Northern Water Tribe

After saying their goodbyes to the Ty family, Ty Lee and Ozai left the house. They arrived at the port, but a soldier approached them before getting closer to the ticket area to buy their pass to the north pole.

"Excuse me, are you Ms Ty Lee?" asked the soldier to the old woman. She only nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, that's who I am. But who you might be?"

"I was ordered to escort you to our ship", answered the guard. Ozai frowned, but Ty Lee smiled.

"Well, it will be unpolite even to see who is offering the helping hand", said Ty Lee. The guard bowed and helped with Ozai and Ty Lee's small package.

The guard guided them to a small but luxurious ship from the Fire Nation. Once they were close, another guard came close to the one who showed them the way. They said something, and then one of them ran inside the ship.

Once in the proa, a man appeared with a big frame. He looked old, but with a smile he kept almost all the time. It was curious to Ozai, as the soldiers around looked intimidated by him.

"Welcome to my ship Ms Ty Lee and... company", said the man. "I am captain Arban. I received a direct order from General Gambol that I should escort you to your next destination, as instructed by our princess Izumi".

"Oh. I don't recall telling her I would leave today, " wondered Ty Lee aloud.

The captain nodded without erasing his smile, "well, we have been tasked to rotate here until you arrive". Ty Lee was satisfied with the answer. Ozai did not but did not say anything.

The man again spoke, "could I inquire about the destination?"

"Of course, you can", said Ty Lee, and then she kept silent. Ozai and the captain kept looking at Ty Lee, who only smiled.

"ahem," the captain cleared his throat. "Ms Ty Lee. Could you tell us where we are heading?"

"To the North Pole", said Ty Lee.

"Very well! Luckily, we just replenished our supplies, " said the captain, then laughed a little. Then he turned to the guard who had Ozai and Ty Lee's things. "Private, please escort Ms Ty Lee and her companion to our best rooms." The old man turned to Ty Lee and said, "I will need to excuse myself. I will be going to our control room to start our journey. Again, welcome to our ship".

The man left, and his smile never left his face.

-

Unalaq is the current Chief of the Water Tribes. He sat in the dining hall, eating food with his 9-year-old kids, Eska and Desna. The two kids were identical twins, with the difference that Eska is a girl and Desna is a boy. Only those close to them may tell the difference because the twins wore the same clothing.

The twins were known to be prankers, but they always portrayed stoic faces to cover their deeds to their father. But they usually behave their best when around their father.

While eating, a guard approached Unalaq, "Sir. A message came". The guard took a rolled paper from his coat and presented it to the Water Tribe Chief.

Unalaq took the paper and unfolded it. He read it, nodded, and returned it to the guard, "thank you for your work. Please call for our General and our Master healer. Tell them I expect them in 2 hours".

The guard bowed and left the place running. The kids could not help but notice that their father asked for a general. A thing that had never occurred, and their first idea was that the water tribe would be at war again.

Eska and Desna looked at each other, and without saying a word, they realized they were thinking the same thing and smiled.

"Father. Are we going to war?" said Eska with a smile.