First Mission

It has passed 3 years after Goku discovered the adventure in Hira 'a. Azula can dominate the fly technique from Goku but is still too much exhausting as it consumes a lot of her energy, while Goku now could fly freely in the air. Their training was kept secret, and Azula was satisfied with her progress. She knows that her brother is a true prodigy, as he can come up with new techniques by himself, that's why she was not that angry for not be able to fly like him. But what really let her at ease is to know that he was not the Avatar, she is still with doubts about that sense that he had or how he bends fire in his own way, but at least she could realize that he is not the Avatar.

In the 3 years that have passed, there were also other changes happening around the twins. For one, Ty Lee escaped her home. One day ty Lee went to visit Azula. She saw how Goku was training and was cheering for him, Goku did not take too much attention as she used to do that a lot. Later that day, she did not let him go and take a shower as she knew that he may escape from her, so she took him with her to the city and went to eat outside and walk together. Goku did not know what was happening as she was more stuck to his arm than normal, but he could feel that something was off with her so he let it happen, she took him to a restaurant where the owners recognize Ty Lee as the daughter of a noble family, and gave them the best food of the place, although Goku was just eating and not talking, Ty Lee was with a big smile watching him. Later Ty Lee and Goku went to a small fair, where there were some challenges for the public, there Goku and Ty Lee borked every record, as they play all the games about strength, equilibrium, and aiming. After a while, Ty Lee and Goku were walking together, Goku had one big toy in his hand, that was one of the prizes of the games back at the fair, then Ty Lee told him with a smile "I will never forget this day. Goodbye Goku", then hug him and kiss him in the cheek, took the toy and leave the place. When Goku went back to the mansion, Azula was there with a grin on her face, as if it was all her plan; the next day Azula told Goku that Ty Lee left her house to follow her dreams.

On the other hand, Mai was still visiting Azula. Although she greets Goku out of formality as he is the prince, she really does not like to spend time with him and tried to stay away from him when he eats, but she does have a good friendship with Azula. Despite the several pranks she received while she was smaller, due to her love for Zuko, she still enjoyed the company of Azula, she is the only one intelligent enough to can make a good conversation with, unlike any other person she has met so far, and another reason for her to keep visit them is to have information of the whereabouts of Zuko. Although all the information came from Goku, and the only one he could get was where he was last seen by the army. But unfortunately, due to the next move to can take over Omashu, she left the capital with her family to be there, her father said that the victory would be easy but they need to show how compromised is the family, so the whole family went there, even his baby brother was in the camp, that happen 3 months ago.

Fortunately for Azula, another confirmation that her twin brother is not the Avatar arrived as Fire Lord Ozai called for her:

- We have received information from our fleet in the North. The Avatar was spotted there. But the most concerning information is that your uncle Iroh had become a real traitor for the Fire Nation, and your brother is a complete failure. He had the Avatar in his hands in multiple times, and he failed to capture him. I have something for you to do.

- Yes, father.

- Capture your older brother and uncle. We cannot let them destroy the name of the royal family any longer

- I will.

Azula still has fresh memories about what the spirit told them about her mother and she had this big resentment against his older brother Zuko, her mom's favorite son. So, she accepted the mission with pleasure. She felt like she could take on her uncle or Zuko with no problem, but if they team up, that can be somehow troublesome. Once in her room, she was thinking of going with a weapon or not, but then her twin brother enters her room really excited.