Fire Bending

Although Zuko and Goku went to the Royal Fire Academy for boys, Zuko could not make friends as he was trying to get the best grades to make his parents proud, and Goku, he did not even try to take notes or listen to his teachers, he would skip classes and have fights against older students who try to bully him without knowing who he is, Goku always won easily, and for him, that time was very boring. For Goku, the only time he had fun was when he is fighting against a strong opponent or when is with his sister, as he has realized that she was a great Fire-bender fighter.

On one of the weekends, Azula invited two of her friends from the Royal Fire Academy for Girls. Ty Lee and Mai were very different from one another. Azula recognized them as friends as both excel in combat and were daughters of outstanding families. Azula notices that Mai has a crush on Zuko and tried to make a prank on them. When Ursa was walking alongside Zuko, Azula approached them and asked Zuko to play with them as they need to play in pairs.

- Why don't you ask Goku?

- Because he is training with some elite soldiers. Come on, please?

- I do think that it is good for you to play with your sister.

So, after Ursa told him to play with them, Azula could put the prank on Mai and Zuko, so both fell to the little water fountain. Then they heard Goku laugh. Goku arrived from his training, but he did not go to wash as he rushed to see his sister as fast as he could, so he was sweating. At that exact moment, Azula also realized that Ty Lee had a crush on Goku, but for some reason, she did not respond the same way she did with Mai, she could not understand herself, but for her, her twin brother was only hers. Goku extended his hand, to Mai and Zuko to help them get up, but none of them accepted. After a while, Ursa called for the three siblings.

It seems that their uncle Iroh has sent them some gifts for the kids. Zuko was the most excited, while Azula and Goku just followed the instructions of their mother. Zuko received a knife with an inscription that reads: "never give up without a fight", so he was very happy, it seems that this was the knife of some earth-kingdom general; Azula, on the other hand, received a doll which supposed to be the most popular in the earth kingdom, Azula hated; and Goku received some formal clothes from the earth kingdom, it was a green shirt with yellow sleeves and black pants, it also included a black hat with a little red dot in the top (like Chaoz clothes or Gohan clothes from the first chapter of DBZ). Azula and Zuko laugh at Goku, while Ursa told him that he looked adorable, Goku just hated it as he does not want to dress so formally. So, he started to take off the clothes right there.

In one of his typical "one on one" with Azula, Goku was having like always the advantage, but then Azula started to fire bend and Goku only could defend himself until he fell to the ground but Azula did not stop, as she knew that Goku could stand up to continue the fight. She continued until Goku was just lying on the floor. Ursa saw that happening and try to run to protect Goku. Ursa heard that Azula and Goku train together from time to time but never thought that Azula was that strong, and she was not trying to contain herself. But when Ursa was half the way, Goku got up by himself with a big smile.

- THAT WAS AWESOME!

- It is the same result, no matter how many times you try.

- But I do not know why I am not able to use fire.

- Well, only a few are blessed with this power. And you know what it means.

Azula said that with a smirk on her, as a way to show off that she will always be superior.

- Yes, that means that I have to train even more. I need to do it if I want to defeat you at least one time. Can you give me any advice?

- I don't know.