The peace is back

Toph was talking to The Great Patriarch when TomTom screamed her name. She turned and went to where he was as she realized that Katara just arrived with two giant locks of ice.

Katara left the blocks on the ground and ran to hug Toph.

- Come on, Sugar Queen! We have an Avatar to wake up.

Katara did not leave the hug but nodded with tears in her eyes. It was strange that Katara did not say anything back to her after calling her Sugar Queen.

When the waterbender finally broke the hug, she saw the Namekku-seijins and she stepped back.

- What are they?

- They are the Namekku-seijins that are going to help us with this. But officially, we can say that they are from the spirit world.

Katara only nodded. Toph pointed at the blocks of ice.

- Would you please remove the ice on them?

- Are you sure?

- Hundred porcent.

Katara nodded. She waterbend the ice, and it became water, leaving the bodies of Aang and Soka exposed. The Namekku-seijins watched everything with curiosity.

Toph turned to see The Great Patriarch, and he smiled. Snai nodded, and he walked to Porunga, who was still waiting for the next wish.

- Papito latongoge: Avatar Aang, Sokka, vasato gayegulule!

Porunga's eyes went bright again, but nothing happened. Katara looked at the body of Aang and Soka still lifeless and then looked away.

- I can resurrect them, but the one called "Avatar Aang", has two souls. And that will count as two resurrections.

- Two souls?

Asked Katara, who turned back to the Dragon.

- Yes. One is for the person called Aang. The other is called Raava, a being who shares its powers with him.

Katara stood with his eyes widened and unable to make a decision. Toph wanted to wish for Aang to come back, but she also wanted her friend Sokka alive. She turned to see The Great Patriarch. The old Namekku-seijin understood the dilemma and talked to Toph.

- Do not worry. The Dragon Balls will be able to grant you wishes in a year. If you can wait for the other one to be back to life, I suggest you bring back your friend with two souls first. Toph smiled and nodded.

Katara also heard everything but stood still. Snai nodded at Toph and looked at the Dragon.

- Popurunga! Papito latongoge Avatar Aang!

- Very well.

The Dragon nodded, and his eyes got bright again.

Katara was looking only at the body of Aang. He was not moving, and she was getting sad again, but then she saw it. Aang's chest was moving. Aang was breathing. Katara could not believe it and ran to his side and hugged him.

Aang opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was the smile on Katara's face. He caressed her face, putting away her hair, and then he saw it. An enormous Dragon in the air. But this Dragon was not like those he knew. It did not look like the Dragons from his childhood.

Then the Dragon became white, and the Dragon balls started to float around it. Then the Dragon Balls turned white and fell to the ground. The sky, full of black clouds, was cleaned, and the blue sky could be seen.