A Cooler visit to Fire Nation

5 years have passed since Ozai's little adventure. The only difference he has is that his hair is long and tied; this is because his mother wanted to see if he could have the same hairstyle as her father, but unfortunately, he has hair as rebellious as Goku's hair.

Ozai is a proud older brother, a good student, and one of the best fighters that Tu Zin can offer. But ever since he came back to his home, Tu Zin has received numerous invites to form an alliance with the Fire Nation. Fortunately, the current leader has been able to decline the proposals politely and politically, always remembering about their independence, their history, and their goals.

The first time that arrived was a surprise, and they really reviewed the proposal. But after the first attempt was declined, and the new proposals were coming their way, the current leader asked for a second opinion. He asked his father, Tomtom.

To him, it was clear that they wanted access to their talent, to their people. This may mean that they want to weaken the nation. Or maybe they are searching for someone special, Ozai.

Tomtom remembered that Ozai told him about his little adventure in Fire Nation. And especially his first contact with the royal family seems to have fallen into a laughingstock around the nations. The secret about the thieve prince was out because the prince seemed to not feel shame for his actions. Of course, he omitted the time when he tried to incriminate Ozai for his doings.

Unfortunately, this situation couldn't be held much longer, and the last proposal was for a simple treaty of friendship between nations. The leader viewed this as a way to stop some insurrection in the Fire Nation. Although Tu Zin has nothing to do with it, it doesn't mean that the decline won't affect them. Declining would give the impression of accepting or at least supporting those attacks.

After they had accepted their threat of friendship, the Fire Nation decided to go and make a public visit to Tu Zin. The visit was going to happen in a short time. The leader trusted that his nation would be prepared for this event, to not only receive the "head of state" of another country, as they would hold them. This is because the Tu Zin called themselves the actual descendants of the Fire Nation.

This kind of situation may have caused an uproar in any other nation. Still, due to the mix of culture of the place, the idea of recognizing it as a different entity, and that it was the Fire Nation that offered this treaty, it was seen as a victory or submission for their part. And at least that's how it was explained inside Tu Zin and how the Earth kingdom saw it to a certain degree.

This view was also shared by the Nort Water tribe but not the Southern Water tribe. The reason was not only because the northern water tribe wanted to have a good relationship with a small country. But because Unalaq could read what was behind this treaty, it was something Azula found out quickly.

"They want Ozai", said Azula with a frown.

"Yeah, I thought so too", said Tomtom, who now was a mature man with some grey hair here and there. "With their successor in the military and his bad reputation, it's clear they want to have a backup. But why not use the descendants of your half-sister? Kiyi was her name, I believed."

"Because she doesn't have royal blood, which would cause more attacks", Azula replied, letting herself fall on the couch behind her. At that moment, she was at the office of Tu Zin's leader. Tomtom was sat in one of the chairs, and the leader was behind the desk.

"Well, it seems that my family is going on a vacation break", said Azula while standing up. "It seems that my older son has an abysmal memory of our old Nation".

Tomtom smiled and nodded. "I will contact one of our workers in the tourism department to help you with the cruiser."

"THE BEACH, YEAH!" screamed a 4-year-old kid at the top of his lungs. He was running and jumping. The kid looked like a copy of Goku with the same hairstyle and face. The only difference was that the small kid had golden eyes like his mother. But there was another different thing.