The Dragon Balls

Toph, Azula and Goku arrived at a village. The houses looked weird, they were moulded to look like giant insects. The inhabitants were all green-skinned. On their heads, they have two antennas, no eyebrows, and were wearing clothes that look like the clothes of the sand benders, but with more colour.

The three of them landed on the edge of the village. Azula was in front, and they started to walk inside the village. The young adults and the kids were looking at them.

Suddenly a tall, strong Namekku-seijin walk in front of them.

- Who are you?

- Greetings. We came here to talk with the leader of this place.

- You can speak with me.

- I said that we need your leader. You are neither the strongest nor the oldest of the village, and obviously not the smarter.

To the comment, a small Namekku-seijin chuckled. The man in front of Azula growled, but he was stopped by an old Namekku-seijin. He was using a staff but did not look like he needed to walk. "Maybe it's a symbol to represent the leadership", thought Azula.

- I am the leader of this village. Could you tell me, what is your purpose here?

Azula bowed a little making the fire nation sign with her hands. Behind her, Goku did the same, and Toph bowed putting her fists together.

- It is a pleasure to meet you. We will want to talk to you, but I don't know if we can do it in a more private place.

The old Namekku-seijin saw the three strangers for a moment, then nodded and said:

- Follow me.

Azula, Goku and Toph followed him inside the strangely shaped house.

- First, Let me introduce myself, My name is Snai*. I am the Patriarch of the village. Could you please let me know your names?

- My name is Toph, chief of police in the United Republic.

- I am Goku.

- My name is Azula, princess of the Fire Nation and current leader of the Tu Zin city.

- United Republic, Fire Nation or Tu Zin are not places I know of.

- We came from another planet. On our planet there is a guardian that can maintain balance, but ...

- A few months ago, he was killed, and with him, the power to restore balance. We came here because we heard that your people have a way to grant wishes.

Goku ended the explanation that Toph couldn't. The Patriarch nodded as he understood they were saying the truth.

- You want to wish for the order to be restored?

- No, we need that the guardian could resurrect alongside the power.

- Why is that?

- Because the balance will always be moving towards good and evil. If we wish for that, the peace will be temporal. We need the guardian to be there every time that happens.

The Patriarch smiled and nodded. The girl had good brains in her head. She may have a little more evil than the other two, but her heart is in the right place, or so he thought.

- Very well, I can help you, but I have to let you know about something. Please, follow me.

The old Namekku-seijin stood up and walked to the next door. At the end of the room, a giant orange ball was on a small altar. The ball was made of some kind of crystal, and inside the ball, you could see red fur stars.