Ch. 49 || Failed Attempt

Start from the beginning

Fortunately, Her sister left after 5 mins for some emergency. If she was here, it would have been impossible for me to spend time with my love. Thia has been a pain in the ass.

After some moments, her body seems to get unstable on her knees. So I grab her arm, she tries to get away but her hands move to cup her own head instead. She is now completely out of her stable consciousness. Nikoi put a little more than usual.

Her body is limp and very light. I take her to the second floor, to the VVIP room. When I open the door, I see one of my friends, Theo, fucking some random girl.

"Get out now." I shout at him and he listens to me. He takes the girl out too and locks the door behind.

I sit Thora on the couch, her eyes red and lids heavy, her head is probably spinning.

"I want to go home." Her words are slobby.

"You want me, not home." I say, I take her chin in my hand and stare at her beautiful lips.

The same lips which triggered my memories to come back. Fuck, it's been so long since i have tasted those. I lick my bottom lip before I bring my lips on hers.

I have had enough deadly drugs in my life that this GHB wouldn't do a shit to me. I kiss her soft lips, she tries to resist with her shaky, weak hands but it falls off by her side, and I couldn't care any less.

I devour her lips. Warm, sweet, full of life and satisfaction. I don't want to just stop at the lips, this is the perfect moment where I could finally take her and she wouldn't even remember about it the next day. Hell, the thought just fucking turns me on so much. I squeeze her left breast hard, she let out a low yelp in response.

"Why is it so hard for you to see the truth, Thora? Why can't you see he is the villain in our story? We were so young when we fell in love, our faith was already decided by our fathers before our birth. You and I spent our childhood together, you promised to love me forever. You and I held each other through thick and thin. Until one day he arrived and took you away from me. He knew you wouldn't marry him so he abducted you and you, my Thora," My voice is shaky. "You fell for him ? The one who destroyed our little fairytale?"

"Lucie-en, – please, stop" she tries to speak against my lips. I would do anything but stop.

I move my hand to unzip my pants to fuck her but an abrupt momentum jolted me from the back.

My body spins around by an external force as if I weigh nothing. When I land harshly on the floor, I see a woman standing in front of me. Her heels digging into my chest. I immediately recognised this face. Anaya. Anaya D'Souza.

What the fuck is she doing here? I couldn't fathom when did she come and how the fuck i didn't hear her.

Her face is cold and lethal as she stares back at me with fire in her eyes. Before my brain catches up on what's happening, she grabbed my right arm and twisted it around so hard that I yelled in intense pain. The sound of my bone cracking loud in the room but my groans beat that too.

"Fucking bitch." I snarl at her as I try to wake up. She hits me with her elbow so hard that it hits like a hammer to my head. My headhits the ground and I fall into a blank space                  

⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅

Damien 🥀

I eat the last remaining piece of the steak my wife made. It tastes so fucking delicious, i don't know how Lex could even complain about it.

When I am in the kitchen to keep the dishes, I hear a bell on the monitor that connects to the lobby downstairs, at the private elevator of my penthouse. My wife must be here finally, warmth fills my chest. But I wonder why she would use the monitor when she already has the access code of the elevator.