Author's Note | READ !!

Hey lovely people ! just a quick ( not so quick ) important note before you start reading further.

• This story will be divided into three parts.

Part 1 - The Anomaly.
Part 2 - The Darkness Of My Throne.
Part 3 - The King And The Queen.

Part 1 is bland and quite slow ( and a lil bit cringey. Just lil bit ) because the story is building up to lead to the bridge of fantasy. But don't worry, there's some nasty spice and fun too.

But In part 2 & 3 we'll dive into advantures, betrayal, wildness and so much more craziness. ( If you have read Acotar, shatter me or folk of the air trilogy, you'll get an idea of what I'm implying. The real thing begins later on )

The books mentioned above are just an example and do not represent my work or neither are they the inspiration of this book.

There are going to be some things in the first part of the book which won't make any sense at the moment, but will be explained later in the book.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This story is not heavy on fantasy but it does cross the bridge. Everything about magic and stuff is in the past life and not present life of the characters.

⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅

New update

I watch a lot of dark crime documentaries and the dark themes contained in my work are inspired by them to spread awareness. Such as human/sex trafficking, sex rings, dark hotels, government secrets, violence, sexual exploitation, kidnapping, murder, etc….And I have seen a lot of people comparing my work and characters with others. It is not a big deal but I would really appreciate it if you treat my work as my own and not a copy or another version of other books.

to my readers, it's my humble request, please do what you can to support me if you see someone claiming my work to be a copy of other books. I have given my soul to create a whole new world only for people to call it copy and constantly compare it to other books/movies ?

P.s. i would not tolerate any hate in the comment section. If I see anyone spreading negativity or shaming others for what they are enjoying, imma gonna kick you out. ( Being playful is allowed but don't spread hate )

⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅

Trigger warnings

This book will contain dark themes such as, gore, murder, rape ( detailed ) somnophilia, Human/sex/child trafficking, child sufferings, mental illness, suicide, alcohol and drug abuse ( not by MMC ) traumatic events, PTSD, violence and deaths, it also deals with conspiracy theories of goverment, especially underworld.

This book also contains extreme sexual themes such as, dubcon/cnc, degradation, controlling MMC and submissive FMC, blood play ( soft. not extreme) knife play, humiliation and breeding kink.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the triggers above, kindly leave now. I don't want you to complain or hate about my book when you have already been warned.

However, I can assure you one thing, there's no cheating, other woman drama and sad ending. I got you, love. you're safe here.

(( there would be still a couple OW scenes but that's just for the moment and not a drama and plus, our MMC is loyal asf from the beginning and the only woman that exists to him is our FMC. And everything will be safe to go, nothing heartbreaking or heartburning. ))

Remember - the story and the characters do not display the author's own beliefs or life. They simply just come to me and I write them down. They aren't me, nor do I promote such violent acts in real life.

P.s. My characters purely belong to my own imagination and not inspired by anything else.

⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅

This story may go premium when it's complete. ( Or it may not )

Just to make it clear.....The FMC is not a Hindu or Muslim. She's Native American.

Follow my Instagram @booksbyprivvv for the updates, edits, spoilers and fun.

*Sighs*

Last but not least, thankyou for being here. Thankyou for giving me a chance, I'll try my best to not disappoint you ( but some haters will )

You are beautiful and loved by God. remember, beautiful things are on their way to you.

Never give up 💗

Do watch the trailer before reading further

⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅