Ch. 13 || First Kiss 🌶️

Zaria 🌹

The atmosphere here was slightly cold.
Many men danced to the loud music seductively. They're dancing on the circular stage which was smack dab in the middle of the club and us ladies are sitting at one of the tables.

Some men give lap dances to ladies in the audience while others stay on the stage. Some of them are wearing white shirts with top three buttons popped off paired with black jeans and some are covered in nothing but a simple underwear that fits tightly around their thighs showing off their chiseled bodies.

One of the performers was giving Cora a lap dance and Evelyn was recording it. All of them were cheering and laughing. Their sounds are drowned by the loud music. It's nice to see at least some of us are having fun. I am talking to Caroline when a man comes near me dancing.

He places both his hands by both sides of me on the head of the chair and starts twerking his waist back and forth to the beat in front of me.

He doesn't touch me, his hips in the air, as they are trained, but it still makes me uncomfortable.

"Can you please not do that?" I try to speak as loudly as possible but I don't think he heard me because he stops and lowers his head and asks, "Sorry ma'am, what did you say?"

"She said to back off" a deep and cold familiar voice spoke from behind me. Loud enough to gain my friends' attention too.

My heart stopped for a second at the realization. He is here. Fuck

It happens so quickly, a muscular man- who looked like a bodyguard pushes the dancer away forcibly.
He practically runs off with fear.

I turned my head back and saw the one and only, Damien. Looking completely out of place in his expensive black three-piece suit, Damien Erik stood there. And He looked maniac. Anger can be easily read in his eyes and his stiff posture.

This is the first time I am actually afraid of seeing him.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me up from seat with a single command, "Come with me." His grip is tight but not too much to hurt me.

"Where are you taking her?" Evelyn's voice is sharp and loud as she puts her hand on my shoulder, clearly sensing his furiousness.

"I'm taking my wife away from here." Damien makes an effort to keep his voice leveled but I did catch the warning in his tone.

And with that we make our way out. The sound of loud music decreases to zero as he takes us towards the exit by the VIP section where no one is there except us.

I stop and pull my wrist away.
Since everything just happened so quickly, I didn't know how he just dragged me out in front of my friends like I was his puppet or something.

He looks at me with his jaw clenched. "What are you doing here?" I ask in disbelief. His brows pull together.

"What are you doing here, Ms. Zaria?"

"I'm just here to have a good time with my friends. Is that also a problem to you?"

"To a male strippers club?" His voice held an unfamiliar bitterness. For some reason, a small amount of guilt makes its way into my head, even though I didn't do anything wrong. I will say my truth. If he doesn't want to listen, his problem.

"I guess you have no value for your own rules" He refers to one of the rules in the contract. The "no infidelity" one.

"I am a woman of my word. My friends chose this place and I couldn't say no. What about you? What are you doing here?" I retort, somehow knowing the answer before he has even said it.