11

It was midnight , everyone was sleeping . At the dining table Namjoon already introduced himself and got to know everyone .

The awkward silence between Namjoon & Mridula was present . Taehyung did some blabbing , was overly praising about his noona & bestie . Well that's how he feels . Yn wasn't actually there , I mean she kept zoned out . Yn was really very quiet , she used to be a very cheerful girl but after entering into this castle she is no more herself .

The blanket was removed by Mridula which was covering her & Yn . After getting up from the bed very silently , she covers up Yn with the blanket warmly . Then tiptoeing she goes out of her room .

But the twist was , Yn wasn't asleep , she was faking . After she saw Mridula go out from the room she decided to follow her .

Making no noise Mridula goes down the big stairs , after crossing the big living room , she opens the big door slowly trying to make no mistake or noise . Yn was watching her from the stairs .

After Mridula goes out Yn did come downstairs & went after Mridula .

Yn's POV

After I closed the door silently I looked in front to find my unnie . But she was nowhere . 

"Unnie , where did you just go ? And what are you doing?" I said under my breath & took a deep breath .

It was moonlight after the rain stopped . So everything was so clear . As she didn't see her sister anywhere she decided to go back .  But she heard a noise coming from the outside of the palace. 

So she followed it & went directly to the street .

I was just wondering where the sound came from . I see nothing . I better go back . I was thinking about all this in my head when I heard a little talking .

"Omo , did you watch ? She is the third star of  mercellous ."

"Yup , she is so beautiful & young."

"Well she is less sceary than her big sister ."

"But where's she going at this late night ?"

"H-hello ?! Is anyone there ? Can you listen to me ?" I asked as I heard two man talking .

"Oh , the princess just talk to me ."

"No , she talk to me ."

"Me"

"No , me"

"W-well , i-i am asking you both , where are you ?" I said as I heard them fight  . I was looking here & there but they where no where .

"Hello ? Can you show me yourself." I again asked softly and kept trying to find them .

"We can show you , but promise us , you won't eat us ."

One of them said in a low voice . But I didn't understand the meaning . Like how tf I am gonna eat an human . And it makes me more interesting to know them .

"Huh , why would I eat you ? I've already did my dinner though . I am full ." I said as I thought they might be talking about their food that I might eat their foods .

"Ok , then one two three..."

As I heard a noise, I look at my left side only to found two cute rabbits .

"Wow , how cute

"Wow , how cute ."  I said as the rabbits were really cute . But it looks like they were discussing something with each other . But I get worried as I still haven't found the two people with whom I talked with .

"Hey , where are you ?" I said as I turned behind to search for them .

"But princess we're in front of you ." I heard one voice that came from the behind . So I turn only to find the rabbits looking at me quietly .

"But here's only two rabbits, where are yo-"

"Princess , we're them . Whom with you talk before." A rabbit cut me off and said . I rubbed my eyes in disbelief that if I am watching a dream . But it was true , as I pinch my cheek .

"Wait , wait , h-how c-come a rabbit can talk ." I said as I backwards a little .

"Princess, don't get afraid ."

Another rabbit said as he moved forward towards me .

"Aaahhh - " I said as I fall on my butts and sit down in fear .

"Princess , are you ok ? Don't fear us ." They said as they come closer . But I was shaking in fear and just pushed them away from me in fear .

But something started to happen , lights came across them and magic ... I saw the rabbits turned into two beautiful human .

"Waaaaa

"Waaaaa....." My jaw dropped as I saw two men in front of me . One was shyly looking down & the other was looking at me smiling .

"Hello , little princess . I am Jimin from Rabbit clan . And he is my cousin Jungkook . The prince of Rabbit clan ." The one who was looking at me said to me . I was still in shock .

"It's really a pleasure to meeting the little princess , the third star of mercellous." The shy one said to me with a bow , possibly he is the prince of Rabbit clan . I again pinched my cheek , it's too impossible to be real . And what's with that princess & third star of mercellous . Wait mercellous . I heard this name from Mrs han ....

"Princess , are you ok ? Btw thank you so much . To give us back our real form . Actually we stole some fruits from Angle's house . That's why he turned us into rabbits and said if a beautiful woman touches us , we will be able to return to ourselves . That's why we were roaming here ." Jimin explained to me . I blushed a little as the cute boys said I am beautiful .

"Oh , I didn't tell my name, I am Jungkook . The price of Rabbit clan . Again thank you so much ." Jungkook said shyly .

"Ahh , never mind . But why you two keep calling me Princess . I am not a princess ." I asked in confusion .

"Princess , are you joking with us ? Every single animal here knows about the tragic story . We all grew up learning your story & watching your paintings . You're the little princess . I & Jungkook saw your portrait draw by the queen several times ." Jimin said with a little shock .

"But I just can't understand , how come you're here princess . Aren't you dead alread- oh , so-sorry ." Jungkook stopped as Jimin pushed him a little with his elbow and mouthed something that I couldn't hear .

"What dead ? Tragic story ?" I asked in confusion . And the both of them look at me then  Nod their heads together .

Mridula's POV -

"Ca-calm down Mridula , you c-can do this ." I said with a shaking voice , as I was shaking too . But no matter what happens I need to do this .

Slowly I took the white pigeon into my hand from it's house .

The cute little pigeon was looking at me . Then I close my eyes and

*crack*

I twisted the neck of the pigeon . Then I went the back of the castle and thrown the dead pigeon into a dark room through the little window .

"I am so sorry , little bird but I have no choice." As soon as I send it inside I heard some noises that was reaping & chewing the pigeon hungryly . After that I decided to go to my room .