7

"Ohhh , mrs.han can you stop scaring the kids ." Mrs. Kim said the old woman who was telling the story of MARCELLUS & DEREK to the kid aka Mridula , Taehyung , Y/N .

It is the night time the women are cooking in the kitchen. Btw it's just a excuse to stay in the kitchen cuz it's the only warm place and as it's winter the other places in the castle are really cold.

About Mrs.Han she is one of the oldest maid of this castle she knows alot about the castle and she is one of the sweetest person . When the kids also came into the kitchen and sit beside her she started to tell them the story and all of their mouth got open wide after knowing about Werewolves , Vampires , Witches and Mostly EUNWOO & JENNIFER JOY .

"Mom , plz don't interrupt . It's kinda interesting story. Halmony(granny) you keep telling. " Taehyung object against his mom with a pout and request mrs.han to tell more with pretty eyes .

"Hahaha , young master you're too impatient . You have known alot for today I will tell you then next story tomorrow. Now eat you dinner. " Mrs.Han replied with a little laugh and went to ruled the chifes who are cooking and serving the dinner.

"What is this ? Halmony , you should keep my request. This isn't fair ." Taehyung poute .

"It's okhy Tae . Let's go eat first . Also we aren't going anywhere . We will listen the rest of the story tomorrow. " Mridula said as she patted Taehyung's back . Then she look at y/n who was too quite and absent minded.

"what's wrong with Y/N ? Y/N, why are you too quiet? And what are you thinking ?" Mridula asked Y/n .

"I don't know . Just , from the very start I am feeling that I know this place and all . I just can't remember . And about the story I almost watched all infront of my eyes . The part of EUNWOO'S dying make me cry . Why is this all happening , why I am hurted ? " Y/N confusedly said while few drops of tears fall from her red , doe eyes.

"Lis-"

"It all fine , Y/N. Maybe this is happening cuz you're stressed for the journey and you're hungry too . So let's just eat and then take a good snap . Everything will be fine ." Taehyung said to Y/N and Mridula got interrupted by Tae.

Mridula was about to hug her little life her sister and sushh her but before she said a word Taehyung cut her and Hug Y/N then consoled her . And she decided to not say and thing and let stay this lovely dovely bestie like this.

At midnight-

"I Can't take this anymore . Jackson, I-I a-am mis-missing you alottt . A-alot " Mridula said while sobbing and crying so hard . She was in the balcony reading her dairy and watching her pictures with Jackson . They were too happy but no more .

She was crying and while crying she look out side from the balcony. But something stop her from crying Actually someone. It was too dark but in this darkness Mridula still saw someone going outside through the main long Iron's gate .

She instantly wipe her tears while sniffing. She instantly went inside in her room where Y/N was sleeping.

"Should I call her ? No , let me check first ." With that Mridula went outside. All alone . It was too dark all where but somehow she managed to went out from the castle.

Then she follows the path to catch the man who just left few time ago through the Main gate . She also crossed the gate and followed the thin - dark path infront of her . It took her in front of the forest . She was looking here and there but nothing was there so she decided to not go inside the forest and come back to the castle .

As soon as she turn "crack " a sound took her attention which was coming from the forest.

"What now ? It's maybe some animal. I should went back ." Mridula said to herself. And again turn . She was about to go when something catches her eyes . She saw a shirt on the little bush .

She went to the bush and took the shirt into her hand . And it was a torn shirt . She was checking the shirt but she saw a running shadow .

"Hlw , who's there ? Hlw ? Anyone? " she asked but no answer so she just went inside.

She heard the sound of footsteps, running footsteps. She follows the sound and went inside more and more then finally she reached exactly into the middle of the forest where a young man was sitting on his knees back facing .

He had a naked back .

"So it was his shirt. But who is he ?"

Mridula said when she was 10 meter away from the boy. It was too dark to saw the boy welly . She with her shaking steps went near and near to the boy until she went too close to him .

Then she voiced the boy , "hey , who are you ? And why are you here at this night? "

No answer . "Wired ! Why aren't you answering. Hlwww?!?" Mridula call him again and then turn him only to scream her lungs.