9

"This time was known as the golden period of MARCELLUS . Everyone was so happy.

It's already been a few years , they defeated DERAKE and made them leave. It was so peaceful.

And finally the occasion came to them. The most waited news was about to reveal and the city gonna celebrate it about a long time. Cuz their cute little princess was going to turn 7 that year . The people all over the city moved on from what happened to their would be King , who is gone . They no longer wanna recall it and wanna live a good life leading by their queen aka Merai who turned 25 that year .

But there's bad news that the queen lost her Mom-Dad a year ago . So now she needs to find a groom for her so that they can ruin the empire together as a king and queen.

Many prince of many emperor came and went but never could able to catch the eyes of the princess. Everyone was tensed up untill they found someone really catchy.

WANG KA-YEE

WANG KA-YEE.

He is a werewolf and doesn't have any royal blood. His mom is a witch. He has a big brother as well. And his father died a long time ago when he was just a kid. He is 30 years old then .

He along with his family lived in their beautiful castle middle of a forest.

Though he wasn't the royal blood but he proved himself as a king in his early age and become a great king of his own kingdom named KUNDAL.

KUNDAL was a very small kingdom but it's full with love and beauty of the nature.

Wang ka-yee wasn't aware of the young queen of Marcellus. Untill one day he had a invitation from her.

It was a long story. The queen was traveling and was hunting a deer for her and her fellows to eat it in their lunch and suddenly she heard a noise so she just threw her arrow on the direction from where the noise came then follow the direction only to find someone with whom she fall in love at first side. He was so handsome, mature looking, perfect body shape just like a proud king, with his royal dress he was just the perfect match for The queen .

He was lying in the ground with blood which was covering his back.

The queen instantly went to him and saw he was senseless. So she started to treat him, fearing he might dead. She gathered some useful herbs and made a paste of it and apply it on the person who was on the ground not before cleaning his blood. After applying she bandaged it with her scarf and stayed with him there. It was the middle of the night when the man was coming in his senses and the queen finally could talk to him then one of her fellows told her that they needed to leave just then cuz there was something so important about the princess .

Without delaying the queen left as she loved her sister more than anything . Thus She hadn't have any chance to talk to that man . Days after days she kept on thinking about him , she collected all the news about him and finally invited him to MARCELLUS .