10

Yn+ Mridula+ Taehyung : AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

"What's wrong ? Why are you screaming?" Mrs. Kim came downstairs in the drawing room , where they were listening the story and was screaming by the door opening sound . She was tensed and worried if something had happened .

It was night time and the rain was very heavy outside and a new member finally entered the house .

"Ah , Namjoon , baby , you've arrived , my son ." Mr Kim said as he followed his wife and came downstairs but saw his son , standing in the door totally wet by the rain .

Mridula, Taehyung & Yn opened their eyes when they heard Mrs. Kim looked at Mr Kim when he talked only to follow his gaze towards the gate . Finally eyes met .

"Oh , hyung

"Oh , hyung . Aren't you going to come tomorrow ?" Taehyung asked while standing up from the sofa . Yn and Mridula were quiet and Yn's eyes were stunned for a moment . Mridula removes her gaze from The tall man as soon as she hears Taehyung's voice .

"Actually I've finished my work early . So I came early ." Namjoon answers .

"What is this ? Mridula go , get a towel for Namjoon . Why are you sitting there ? Can't you see He is totally wet , he will get a fever . so , go dear . Bring a towel for him ." Mrs Lee aka Mridula's mom said to her in a worried voice as she came to them followed by her husband .

"Ah , yes . I am going ." Mridula finally came back to her senses as she stood up , about to go to bring a towel but stopped by a voice .

"No nood for a towel , it will be better if you show me the bathroom . I better take a shower." Namjoon said with a soft voice but no expression . Mridula didn't dare to look at him . She somewhere felt numb . It's like something so new was standing in front of her , her unknown future , you can say unwanted future .

"S-sure." Mridula answered hesitantly .

"Why are you asking her ? There are maids all over and I can absolutely bring you to the bathroom." Taehyung said in a farm voice . He felt bad the way people were treating Mridula . Like she is a maid for Namjoon . Namjoon was about to say something but was cut off by Mrs Lee & Mrs Kim -

But Mr Kim & Mr Lee hold their kids Taehyung & yn , not to let them say anything . The maids were running here and there with the kitchen works leading by Mrs han .

"No no , it's nothing . Mridula can show him the way of the bathroom . It's nothing , right Mridula ?" Mrs Lee said with a smile .

"And Mridula, darling , also show him , his room . It's beside your room ." Mrs Kim said with a smile too .

"O-ok." Mridula answered lowering her head . She doesn't have any problems doing those works but it's really awkward and it's about her broken heart .

"Should I take your luggage?" Mridula said , about to grab Namjoon's luggage to carry to his room .

"No , thank you . And as I am not in a state to introduce with everyone now , I will do that while having dinner ." Namjoon explains and starts to follow Mridula not before picking his luggage .

As the castle was really very big . They went to the 2nd floor . And then went to the left side to finally find Namjoon's room . The journey was quiet . Only footsteps could be heard .

*achu achu* Namjoon sneeze twice .

"Oh , you might got a cold by drenching in the rain , Mr. Kim . You better take a warm bath for 10 minutes. Don't make it long otherwise your condition gonna get worse . And till then I will bring you some paracetamol ." Mridula said as she is a doctor it's one of her habit . She said not looking at Namjoon but finally reaching in front of the room .

She opened the door , turn on the light . The room was giving a dark vibe as it has everything black in it . All the furnitures , bed sheets, pillow cover everything was either black or indigo colour . Some kinda matches Namjoon's vibe , Mridula thought's in her head .

She went inside the neat and clean room followed by Namjoon .

"Now give me your luggage and go for bath . I already turned on the geezer ." Mridula said to Namjoon formally and kinda comfortablely as Namjoon seems a quite person like her . Also she is now treating him as a guest . Almost forgot that he is her future unwanted husband .

Namjoon didn't drag any words but followed whatever Mridula said with his cold facial expressions .

As Namjoon went for bath she did some little chores . Like weeping Namjoon's wet luggage , his room's floor which got wet by Namjoon. As he's clothes were dripping water all the way . She then prepared a spread towel for him .

_

_

_

"What is it , dad & mom ? Why nonna needs to do all these ?" Taehyung asked frustrated .

"So that they can spend some alone time and understand eachother." Mrs Kim said Taehyung's eyes got big as he finally understood the sum . And got happy .

But Yn's eyes were showing sadness all over . First of all she was really worried for her unnie but the second this was she just had flashbacks . It was more like a bad dream to her .

Flashback in Yn's eyes - yn's pov

As soon as I saw that man's face . I started to hear weird laughing sounds and crying and sobbing sounds .

Like someone was crying and sobbing her heart's out . Wait , her ?! I know , I know this voice . Un-unnie .

Yes , it was unnie's voice . She was wearing a white gown which was turning red by blood . Bloods , a bloody dead body was in her hands . She was screaming for help on the black alley . Then a black shadow fell on her , dragging her away from there forcefully . My poor unnie , I want to help her , I was running to her but ......

Again my vision went a little back -

A soard went inside a man's body . A few drops of blood falls out exactly on the face of my unnie . She was standing like a stone not able to do anything .

I frowned to look at the face of the man who got hit by the soard .

I got shivered in my whole body , it was Jackson . And then I managed to turn on the right side to see who killed Jackson, I saw a beast -

I only saw his burning eyes -