2

NEXT MORNING-

"Eonnie,  you sure you wanna do this ?" Y/N worriedly asks Mridula as they were now in their hospital roof top . Waiting for someone Actually someone special. "Girlsss , sry sry sry . I am late .. princess , so sorry ." Y/N and Mridula didn't able to complete their talking when they heard a sound coming from their back and it's none but from Jackson aka Mridula's boyfriend.

"It's okh , Jackson. Here it's for you ." Mridula bitterly smile and give Jackson his favourite food . They are together about 3 years and they really love eachother so much. They about to tell their parents but ALAS !

"Waaa , my favourite food ." By saying this Jackson started to eat as Y/N along with Mridula and Jackson sit in a bench on the rooftop. Y/N and Mridula decided to keep quiet.

"Mridula tell me , what you want ?" Jackson said while eating and focusing on food . Y/N got confused and look at him when Mridula silently started to cry .

"How did you know that we want something from you ?" Y/N told him shockingly . "Hahaha simple , Mridula cooks my favourite dish whenever she needs something from me . So what now ?" Jackson playfully said while enjoying the food .

"I want to break up with you , Jackson." Mridula said without looking at Jackson. When Jackson's eyes got bigger and the bowl fall from his hands . Y/N just went away and leave them alone .

"M-mridulaa , you want to break up ?" A drop of water fell from Jackson's eyes

as he said this when Mridula hide herself by her hair . "I am sorry,  Jackson. But please let me go . I can't continue also please don't ask me the reason. Jackson I am getting late . Bye ." Mridula said to Jackson and went directly to her car where Y/N was already there and she brust into tear . When Jackson was still standing there being a crying mess .

"Eonnie, why are you hurting yourself. Just tell appa and amma . They will understand you and cancel the marriage. " Y/N said to Mridula when she cried too . "It's not about their understanding it's Me who needs to understand that they already gave their vows . Y/N just drive the car ." With that she cried more and Y/N just focused on the driving.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR-

"Eonnie , you go I need to by some cold drinks.  Mom asked me to bye ." Y/N said to Mridula and she nodded then both of them left .

INSIDE THE MALL

"I like this cold drinks but what if they don't like it

"I like this cold drinks but what if they don't like it . Still it doesn't matter. I need to buy whatever I like ." Y/N said to herself and took few drinks and then went to the reception.

"HERE " Y/N and a boy said together to the receptionist.

"I came here first so please do mine before

"I came here first so please do mine before." Y/N said to the receptionist.

"No way , I came here first so do mine before. Also I am in a bit hurry. " the handsome boy said to the receptionist.

"Okh sir ." The receptionist about to take the boys stuff when "HOW DARE YOU . I CAME HERE FIRST ." Y/N loudly said .

"Sir , can you please wai- " the receptionist was saying but the boy didn't let her complete and the boy shouted " NOOO, IN MY WHOLE LIFE I NEVER WAITED. DO MINE FIRST ."

"NO MINE" Y/N said

"MINE" The boy said .

"MINE" Y/N said .

"I SAID MINE" The boy said .

"STOPP YOU BOTH . I AM NOT GONNA SELLING THIS TO YOU TWO . SECURITY TAKE THEM OUT PLEASE ." The receptionist now shout on them and the guard pick them up and make them out from the store.