5

Welcome to MARCELLUS .

It's the village where Y/N and Taehyung are coming with their families .

TYLER is the name of their castle which is so old but exactly look so gorgeous and extremely comfortable. They with their whole family going to live here . It's the last house in the village just infront of the deep forest .

In this village there are barely you can find a new home . All the houses are from old time . People living here far from the city , ruling their own life in their own way . And about the number of the villagers are not that much.  So you can say it's nearly looks like a hunted village but not really hunted .

There are some rumours about the village is once upon a time it was the kingdom of the VAMPIRES .

But now it's just a rumour to the young generation but some old still believe it .

"Finally we're going to enter ." Taehyung said with a finally tone as he was driving for so long . Then with in a moment he just entered the car in to the village and something ACTUALLY some kind of feeling just shook Y/N up . Certainly she was watching everything blurry , something was playing infront of her eyes but it wasn't clear .

She was able to see some people from 1000 years back , a bride , clapping sounds were filling her ears, some known smile was infront of her and lastly it's got totally black and there were only blood . Her hands was full of bloods and all her favourite persons were killed and some blood were also coming from her . And -

"BREAK...."

"Y/N  , Y/N  ... wake up . We are here ." Mridula gently shook her to wake her up . She was sleeping and finally she open her eyes only to feel that it was just a dream . A bad dream I guess...

"Sorry,  Eonnie . I didn't notice when I fall in asleep ." Y/N guiltfully said to Mridula.

"It's okhy now lets go . They're saying the car won't go inside. We need to walk . But don't worry some men gonna took care of our bags. I guess they are our gurds also housekeeper ." Mridula said to Y/N while Y/N came out from the car and put on her jeans jacket .

"Where's Taehyung ? " Y/N asked as she didn't see him in the car .

"Tae  just helping the guys with bags and stuffs . We should go now . Let's go ." Mridula said as both of them started to walk . And finally infront of the large gate of the castle . After the gate there is a long path between two grass garden and in the last of the path there is another big door to enter into the castle.

All of them without Taehyung and stuff was standing infront the large gate looking at the castle through it . It was big and wonderful to easily catch everyone's eyes . Y/N was in a aww look but she asked still looking at the old castle -

"Did I have come here before ?"

"No . I don't think so ." Mridula answers while looking at Y/N.

"I don't know but I am feeling like I was here before and I know exactly everything about the castle ." Y/N said still observing the castle.

"Mom , did we came here before? " Mridula asks Mrs. Lee.

"No dear , it's the first time . I didn't even know that we had a castle. " Mrs. Lee answers .

"See Y/N,  it's our first time here . Btw the castle is really nice ." Mridula said to Y/N.

"Dear , we have another castle but it's in the next village and the castle belongs to your uncle Mr. Kim." Mr. Lee said to his daughters .

"Yeah , your marriage going to held in that castle ." Mr. Kim said with a smile when Mridula's smile faded and Y/N still looking at the castle.

"What did I missed ." Taehyung asked as he came to the rest of the family.

"Nothing special,  let's entire now ." Mridula said and All of them entered only to make The castle shake with the heavy wind .