8

"good morning , guyss " Taehyung said to all who were in the garden drinking tea and gossiping with a big smile.

"Good morning. " everyone said with smile.

"Taehyung , as you're finally here you should know something. " Mrs. Kim said with a big smile.

"What is it , mom ?" Taehyung asked.

"Today your big brother is coming. " she said with more big smile.

"Yessssss ! Finally my workaholic brother coming by leaving his works to meet my sweet Noona. " Taehyung said while jumping.

"Tae , why are you jumping? " Y/N asked coming from nowhere.

"Oh , there is a good news . Today my hyung coming. I am too excited about them and their wedding. Where is Nonna? I need to tell her the good news. " Taehyung again started to jump .

But after listening the news Y/n's smile got vanished cuz she knows her sister still loves Jackson.

"Unnie is in the backyard infront of the lake ." Y/N said with a down face .

"Okhy , I will check her out right now. " Taehyung said and was about to go but Y/n stoped him.

"Tae, why don't you just let her stay alone for a moment. She might need some lonely moments for herself too. " y/n request humbly to her best friend who was clueless. After a while Taehyung nodded and went inside of the castle.

MEANWHILE -

Mridula was typing something on her laptop as she was sitting in a bench in front of the lake which was behind their Castle. It was quite and as it's winter so their were mist all over. The nature was blur for the vapor all over. Birds barely carping cuz it was early morning and in this cold weather no one wants to come out from their home. Suddenly a cold bridge of wind pass through Mridula only to bounce her hair and made her more focus on her typing.

Mridula : Werewolf ? So, they are saying that it's a imaginary creature found in some story by old people . But there might something like this in the past so that people could tell about it or know it. In the northern-south people still believe in werewolves, vampires, witch ect. creatures. But in this modern age they are non existing.

Mridula take a brake after reading the article in her laptop then she took a slip of her coffee and start to type something again.

Mridula : "What does a werewolf eat? "

after typing this she click the search button and wait sometime for the result to come out. It took a little time to come the answer cuz the Internet wasn't so good here in the village and most of the people here are phoneless. Mridula was getting impatient for the answer and suddenly it appears so she starts to reading again.

Mridula : "A werewolf can eat a whole deer around 150 pounds at a time in their wolf form if they want but as it's so heavy food and it made their body more weighted which make them a slow runner. So they better eat only 3 pounds of meat everyday and some normal food as human . They always wants to stay fit and aware of everything surrounding them . " So they are indeed cleaver than human .

after having another slip from her coffee she again type something.

Mridula : Does werewolves eat humans?

she again click the search button and waited for the answer.

Mridula : "Werewolves might not eat human but they love to drink their blood and specially they like to kill them . As a werewolf is way so much big than a normal wolf so they might eat a lot but not a full human also they barely eat humans as they don't find them tasty. " So they only eats human bloods. "so, how does a werewolf look like? "

after writing the last sentence she again click the button of search. And start to read the article before her.

Mridula : "As they have two forms like human body and wolf body which they can switch anytime so it was heard that past some of the wolves were living with humans in their human form but they could help but show the humans their true self when there was full moon. The moons light made them come into their true form. And people killed them without pitying . So, after that their family kills the human and they slowly slowly become the enemy. " So the first attacked was from the human.

with that she scrolls more only to give herself goosebumps when she finally saw a picture of a werewolf.

The picture. And there was something written down in the picture to brief it.

"it was a picture found by Mr.Steve from a old castle and he told about the picture that it was draw by a woman,  which might be his sister. " And he also told that how he knew about that whom it was draw by. He knows because there were more +100 of pictures there and he was amazed by the pictures that he passed out and when he woke up there were a big storm that the castle was shaking so he only could bring just one picture which was so near of him. They also told about his journey that_"

she couldn't finished reading as soon as she heard a voice and instantly close her laptop.

Taehyung : Noonaa,  what are you doing? Noonaa...  i missed you.

Mridula : I missed u too,  Tae.  I was doing some research about some doctor stuffs.

she lied and hide her laptop and dragged by Taehyung.  So that she couldn't finish what was more there.

But the most wondering thing was what she saw in the forest and what suddenly made her curious about Werewolves.